• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

OceanBlue

Wait, Outrage hits random opponents?!

omg

Edit: I'm making really bad decisions this round. I should've realized that I needed to stop Machamp because I only had Tyranitar. That Earthquake helped though!

MicH

Wait, Outrage hits random opponents?!

omg

Edit: I'm making really bad decisions this round. I should've realized that I needed to stop Machamp because I only had Tyranitar.
My fault, too. I realized it too late

EDIT: God damn that Ice Shard hits hard

Korosenai

I should have just used extreme speed to finish porygon 2 off. It probably had 1 hp left lol.

Edit: Sez was right, the RNG is out to get me now :(

I did.
I have a full team in my party as well

EDIT Damn this Mega Pinsir!! It took out almost all threeo f my Pokemon!
Mega Pinsir is a beast, and my boy Spencer don't mess around.

SeZMehK

I should have just used extreme speed to finish porygon 2 off. It probably had 1 ho left lol.

Edit: Sez was right, the RNG is out to get me now :(

Mega Pinsir is a beast.

Haha. Good to know.

BTW, I've got a couple of female feebas ready with the eggs moves mentioned earlier.

Korosenai

That was some good games guys! A lot of fun. Crimsons trick room team is legit.

Haha. Good to know.

BTW, I've got a couple of female feebas ready with the eggs moves mentioned earlier.
Can I grab one of them after this match? I can give you a ferrothorn (male).

OceanBlue

ggs guys! I love Mawile. I'm really happy that my Lilligant did work too!

That was some good games guys! A lot of fun. Crimsons trick room team is legit.

Yeah it is lol. It felt like the outcome of most of the games were decided by whether he could pull off Trick Room early.

Korosenai

ggs guys! I love Mawile. I'm really happy that my Lilligant did work too!

Yeah it is lol. It felt like the outcome of most of the games were decided by whether he could pull off Trick Room early.
Those games were a lot of fun. Porygon 2 was a fucking tank. And Mich's Venasaur was super annoying.

Trick room was so difficult to deal with, you have to completely change your gameplay mid match. I'm just glad that I had Slowbro, and I literally just got done leveling it up before I asked to do some multi battles.

Quest1

I've been playing pokemon for over 15 years, and I've never had a shiny of my own outside the usual gyarados etc. thanks to ditto the god, I just hatched shiny dratini to go along with Blaxorus. I'm juiced. It's just too bad they have 4ivs...

DaBoss

That Helioptile has everything right (31/xx/30/31/31/31) except the attack is an odd (or even, whichever one is the wrong one) number.

Thanks for the Feebas.

Does anyone have a list of possible HP types and what IV spread you need to get them?

MicH

I think I'm gonna make a HarvestRest Trevevant next. Anyone here made one? Got any spares? :p

*off to find a female Harvest Trevenant and catch it in a luxury ball*

I think I might try a Lanturn afterwards

SeZMehK

That Helioptile has everything right (31/xx/30/31/31/31) except the attack is an odd number.

Thanks for the Feebas.

Does anyone have a list of possible HP types and what IV spread you need to get them?

:eek: Cool. Thanks and no problem. That's what PokeGAF is for. :)

I think I'm gonna make a HarvestRest Trevevant next. Anyone here made one? Got any spares? :p

*off to find a female Harvest Trevenant and catch it in a luxury ball*

I think I might try a Lanturn afterwards

I'll like a reject of that! :D

BTW what do you guys say I should do with a box of Mewtwos? Lol.

OceanBlue

Those games were a lot of fun. Porygon 2 was a fucking tank. And Mich's Venasaur was super annoying.

Trick room was so difficult to deal with, you have to completely change your gameplay mid match. I'm just glad that I had Slowbro, and I literally just got done leveling it up before I asked to do some multi battles.
That's the nice thing about sets! You can make adjustments next game if you can't mid-match. I quickly realized I was never going to use Scarfchomp for anything lol.

Yeah, Porygon 2 is too godlike. I didn't realize Trace was such a good ability lol. With the way we picked our Pokemon (a lot of special attackers and setup Pokemon), I feel like we couldn't stop Porygon 2 from having at least two turns unless I put it to sleep. Boltbeam also handled so many of our Pokemon. :<

Anyway, multibattles were a lot of fun and I'm glad I had the chance to play with you guys.

17x Female Bold Natural Cure Chansey w/ Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy
1x Female Bold Swift Swim Feebas w/ Dragon Pulse, Hypnosis, Mirror Coat, Confuse Ray (Can breed if necessary)
12x Female Bold Prankster Cottonee w/ Encore
I want all of these, every last one of them hahahahohoho.

OceanBlue

17x Female Bold Natural Cure Chansey w/ Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy
6x Female Timid Hustle Nidoran
12x Female Bold Prankster Cottonee w/ Encore

Can I have these? I have Growlithe, Rotom, Snorunt, Dratini, Marill, Swinub, Larvitar, Fletching, Klefki, Froakie, Gible, Goomy, and Gligar. My IGN is Haruka.

I should do giveaways but I don't have anything interesting :<. I've been spending too much time rebreeding my Pokemon. I think I have 5 Lilligants already lol. I kinda want to try an Icy Wind + Leer Froslass though. :D

SeZMehK

Can I have these? I have Growlithe, Rotom, Snorunt, Dratini, Marill, Swinub, Larvitar, Fletching, Klefki, Froakie, Gible, Goomy, and Gligar. My IGN is Haruka.

I should do giveaways but I don't have anything interesting. :<

Lol sure. Gible, Swimnub, Snorunt.

Ok I've got lots of pokes to give out. If they are not level 1, they were used as parents, so they have the egg moves. Just need to use heart scales. They all vary in IV. Some are marked while majority isn't. They are all in luxury balls unless stated otherwise:

I'd take anything if you don't mind. Don't have much to offer myself;

Wish and Yawn+Curse Eevees
Timid Protean Froakie
Modest Gastly
Timid Rotom
Dragon Dance and Stealth Rock Larvitar
Timid Deino
Jolly Bagon
Jolly Axew

FC in profile.

spiritfox

I should do giveaways but I don't have anything interesting :<. I've been spending too much time rebreeding my Pokemon. I think I have 5 Lilligants already lol. I kinda want to try an Icy Wind + Leer Froslass though. :D

Can I have a Lilligant? Farming Sun Stones sucks.

Top Bottom