• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

SeZMehK

I'd take anything if you don't mind. Don't have much to offer myself;

Wish and Yawn+Curse Eevees
Timid Protean Froakie
Modest Gastly
Timid Rotom
Dragon Dance and Stealth Rock Larvitar
Timid Deino
Jolly Bagon
Jolly Axew

FC in profile.
Ah, crap. Didn't see you. Shoot me a PM with your info. I'll get you tomorrow. I was closing my game for the night.

Quest1

I'd take anything if you don't mind. Don't have much to offer myself;

Wish and Yawn+Curse Eevees
Timid Protean Froakie
Modest Gastly
Timid Rotom
Dragon Dance and Stealth Rock Larvitar
Timid Deino
Jolly Bagon
Jolly Axew

FC in profile.

Can I have a deino? I can trade you extrme speed dratini or porygon.

Tirod

I'm going to try this again since I didn't have much luck last night.

If anyone has a moment to trade with me real quick to help my Feebas evolve I'd really appreciate it.

As an incentive you can choose from the following to call your own:
Male Bold Feebas (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Male Jolly Drilbur (31/31/31/x/31/31) Mold Breaker or Sand Force
M/F Jolly Larvitar 4 IV (none have Special Attack) Egg Moves [Stealth Rock] and [Dragon Dance]

Please respond. ;-;

Separate Trade Bargain:
If anyone wants to trade their Tyranitarite for my Aggronite, that's something on my to do list as well. :)

Quest1

I'm going to try this again since I didn't have much luck last night.

If anyone has a moment to trade with me real quick to help my Feebas evolve I'd really appreciate it.

As an incentive you can choose from the following to call your own:
Male Bold Feebas (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Male Jolly Drilbur (31/31/31/x/31/31) Mold Breaker or Sand Force
M/F Jolly Larvitar 4 IV (none have Special Attack) Egg Moves [Stealth Rock] and [Dragon Dance]

Please respond. ;-;

Separate Trade Bargain:
If anyone wants to trade their Tyranitarite for my Aggronite, that's something on my to do list as well. :)

I got you. Can I have the drillbur mold breaker and/or a feebas? My FC is a few posts up.

Muku

Not sure if anyone here is into Kangaskhan. I've already got one that is 5IVs, but just got another off WT. No egg moves sadly. Adamant nature, missing defense.

Tirod

Thank you so much Quest!

Milotic is my favorite Pokemon, finally glad to have her as a cornerstone of my team! :)

Your Marvel Scale Dratini and Porygon are very generous as well, thank you very much!

Quest1

Np, you saved me a ton of time from having to do those pkmn on my own. Thanks!

I don't think that works, but thanks for the Marvel Scale.

Nah, it'll work. That dratini knew espeed before but the daycare made it forget. Just heart scale it back on before you breed it again.

OceanBlue

Umm, holy shit. I just found out about Venom Drench and I really want to try this move out. I really need a Seviper, since I'm not sure I can stop the Zangoose from killing it in mobs :<. Any spare Phantump or Zubat with egg moves would be appreciated as well. I'm probably going to try and breed it on a Nidoran too.

macklelol

Umm, holy shit. I just found out about Venom Drench and I really want to try this move out. I really need a Seviper, since I'm not sure I can stop the Zangoose from killing it in mobs :<. Any spare Phantump or Zubat with egg moves would be appreciated as well. I'm probably going to try and breed it on a Nidoran too.

I can give you a Seviper, FC is in my profile if you want it.

I also have some Zubats with Defog/Brave Bird if you want one of those, too.

OceanBlue

I can give you a Seviper, FC is in my profile if you want it.

I also have some Zubats with Defog/Brave Bird if you want one of those, too.

Awesome, thanks! I could use both. My FC is 3067-4759-4728 and my IGN is Haruka. I have Growlithe, Rotom, Snorunt, Dratini, Marill, Swinub, Larvitar, Fletching, Klefki, Froakie, Gible, Goomy, Gligar, and Cottonee.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I absolutely hate the hax the game will do when you're on a big winning streak in the mansion. 7 crit Thunders in a row. Are you kidding me?

backlot

I absolutely hate the hax the game will do when you're on a big winning streak in the mansion. 7 crit Thunders in a row. Are you kidding me?

Did they use Focus Energy by any chance? That makes moves a 50% chance to crit now. 100% if the Pokemon is also holding a Scope Lens.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Did they use Focus Energy by any chance? That makes moves a 50% chance to crit now. 100% if the Pokemon is also holding a Scope Lens.

Nope, it was just pure dumb as shit, luck. Damn thing had leftovers equipped as well. I was rolling everything they threw at me too.

TWILT

Banned
Good games Crimson. Sorry about the first incident; forgot to switch to normal rules. :p

Pretty interesting to face against a Trick Room team. Was a lot of fun. Looks like waiting it out with Skarmory was the right idea.

Goddamn, Crimson. Those battles left me drained. I was mad when Slowbro survived that thunderbolt with like 1 HP and then came back to win you the first game. We were both making some crazy predictions there.

Nidoking is seriously the best Pokemon ever. <3 I'm going to make him a Nidoqueen wife in honor of his efforts.

Muku

Been doing some box cleaning last few evenings. I've gotten ride of some stuff on WT but found a few Pokemon still left over from some past breeding. Gotta make way for a fresh round of breeding. I'll take whatever for them. Just want to pass some decent Pokemon along. I know I've gotten some nice stuff from PokeGAF.
Oh how I love God Ditto...

Torchic - All Adamant; all Blaze; no egg moves
x2 (1 Male; 1 Female) : X/31/31/31/31/31
x1 (Female) : 31/X/31/31/31/31
x1 (Male) : 31/31/X/31/31/31
x4 (all Males) : 31/31/31/31/X/31

Dratini - Adamant; Shed Skin; Egg Move (Dragon Rush)
x1 (Male) : X/31/31/31/31/31

Ponyta - All Adamant; Ability varies; no egg moves
x1 (Male / Run Away) : X/31/31/31/31/31
x1 (Male / Run Away) : 31/31/31/X/31/31
x2 (both Males / both Flash Fire) : 31/31/31/31/X/31
x2 (1 Male; 1 Female / both Flash Fire) : 31/31/31/31/31/X

Zorua - All Modest; Illusion; all Egg Moves (Counter and Dark Pulse)
x2 (Males) : 31/31/31/31/X/31
x1 (Male) : 31/31/31/31/31/X

Kangaskhan - Adamant; Scrappy; no egg moves
x1 (Female) : 31/31X/31/31/31

I'll be around for a little this evening. If I miss you tonight, will get back to this thread ASAP in morning. First come, first serve. I also infected ALL of the above Pokemon with Pokerus for your enjoyment.

L.O.R.D

Been doing some box cleaning last few evenings. I've gotten ride of some stuff on WT but found a few Pokemon still left over from some past breeding. Gotta make way for a fresh round of breeding. I'll take whatever for them. Just want to pass some decent Pokemon along. I know I've gotten some nice stuff from PokeGAF.
Oh how I love God Ditto...

Torchic - All Adamant; all Blaze; no egg moves
x2 (1 Male; 1 Female) : X/31/31/31/31/31
x1 (Female) : 31/X/31/31/31/31
x4 (all Males) : 31/31/31/31/X/31

Dratini - Adamant; Shed Skin; Egg Move (Dragon Rush)

Ponyta - All Adamant; Ability varies; no egg moves
x1 (Male / Run Away) : X/31/31/31/31/31
x1 (Male / Run Away) : 31/31/31/X/31/31
x2 (both Males / both Flash Fire) : 31/31/31/31/X/31
x2 (1 Male; 1 Female / both Flash Fire) : 31/31/31/31/31/X

Zorua - All Modest; Illusion; all Egg Moves (Counter and Dark Pulse)
x2 (Males) : 31/31/31/31/X/31
x2 (Males) : 31/31/31/31/31/X

I'll be around for a little this evening. If I miss you tonight, will get back to this thread ASAP in morning. First come, first serve. I also infected ALL of the above Pokemon with Pokerus for your enjoyment.
i'll take that Dratini

Ryne

Cloning for people lol.

Cloning seems to be good business haha.

I guess I'll hop into online battling, after collecting all that I wanted so far (except for that Darkrai), I have nothing else to do with the game. Time to read up on the basics.

Top Bottom