• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

DaBoss

lol, I somehow got a Manectric with perfect xx/31/31/xx/31/31 from the Friend Safari.

Too bad a perfect Attack and Defense is useless.

joelseph

GAH

I've got every single 5 IV combination except 31/x/31/31/31/31 on this Cottonee

WHY

That's the way it always goes down. Got a 6IV ditto and a 4IV mon, think it's going to be cake. Every group of 5 is outstanding every other combo except the one you want. Thanks RNG!

joelseph

I have so many rare candies from pokemiles that I am now blowing miles on Heart Scales simply because I am too lazy to get a compound eyes out of the box and fly to Route 8.

MicH

lol, I somehow got a Manectric with perfect xx/31/31/xx/31/31 from the Friend Safari.

Too bad a perfect Attack and Defense is useless.
That's funny because I caught a 31/31/31/x/31/x female Harvest Phantump in the safari today o_O

That's the way it always goes down. Got a 6IV ditto and a 4IV mon, think it's going to be cake. Every group of 5 is outstanding every other combo except the one you want. Thanks RNG!
Yeah, fuck you RNG :(

Scratch

Wait so if I wanted a latias with defog, since defog is taught by tm from heart gold and soul silver, would that mean I would have to catch a latias in that game, and then transfer it to black and white 2 and then transfer it to x and y when the poke bank gets released? Sounds like such a hassle :(

SeZMehK

Wait so if I wanted a latias with defog, since defog is taught by tm from heart gold and soul silver, would that mean I would have to catch a latias in that game, and then transfer it to black and white 2 and then transfer it to x and y when the poke bank gets released? Sounds like such a hassle :(

That's correct I believe.

Guess I'll give this one more go...

Does anyone have an HA Chespin with Spikes and Synthesis? Anything else doesn't matter. I want to try the Masuda Method...

macklelol

Guess I'll give this one more go...

Does anyone have an HA Chespin with Spikes and Synthesis? Anything else doesn't matter. I want to try the Masuda Method...

I can let you borrow my Chesnaught for a bit, has HA, Spikes, and Synthesis. I'll need it back, though.

I would breed you one, but I'm in the middle of trying to breed a shiny.

MicH

AW YEAH

FINALLY

31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Prankster Cottonee (female)

My goodness that took longer than expected. Gonna work on a Sableye now :eek: Hopefully that'goes better since I don't really need SpA or Attack

DaBoss

I would love to get more Charizardite Y, I have 4 different Charizard with different sets.

In other news, Elektrike with HP Ice gotten.

Kokonoe

Banned
I'm confused. I just picked up a copy of White 2 to transfer my Pokemon over and Pokemon Bank isn't out? I thought it was suppose to be out on the 27th?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I'm confused. I just picked up a copy of White 2 to transfer my Pokemon over and Pokemon Bank isn't out? I thought it was suppose to be out on the 27th?

It caused Nintendo's network to crash due to it's insane popularity, so apparently they're stress testing it and fixing it up before putting it back up for sale.

CrimsonN0

Anyone mind catching me a female Camerupt in a Premier Ball?

Its a Friend Safari pokemon, but I don't have anyone added that has it and its been pretty hit and miss lately on who responds back from the GAF FC list.

LaNaranja

Its a Friend Safari pokemon, but I don't have anyone added that has it and its been pretty hit and miss lately on who responds back from the GAF FC list.

I have that safari, I can get you it once I get home if no one else does before then.

one_kill

Got one Crimson

We're already friends so hit me up with a trade request when you're on (IGN: James)

ugoo18

Why is Draco Meteor only 90% accurate?

Considering it's side effect and attack power what would be wrong with it being 100% accurate?

Top Bottom