• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Mega Alakazam disgusts me. That vertebrae *shivers*

Alakazam had an "IQ of 5000," which makes no sense - but if you consider it to have the intelligent capacity of 25 Albert Einsteins by proxy, and Mega Evolutions increase the abilities of Pokemon exponentially, it means Mega Alakazam is the geekiest Pokemon in existence right now. Of course he's going to have psychoscoliosis, the dude's too busy sitting with bad posture programming supercomputers to cure zombie cancer and posting on tumblr about Attack on Titan.

MicH

Alakazam had an "IQ of 5000," which makes no sense - but if you consider it to have the intelligent capacity of 25 Albert Einsteins by proxy, and Mega Evolutions increase the abilities of Pokemon exponentially, it means Mega Alakazam is the geekiest Pokemon in existence right now. Of course he's going to have psychoscoliosis, the dude's too busy sitting with bad posture programming supercomputers to cure zombie cancer and posting on tumblr about Attack on Titan.
This may be the best post I've ever read

If I could get a little help from any Metal Gear fans out there, since picking up Y I've been trying to set up a team representing the Cobra Unit from MGS3. The current setup is as follows:

THE PAIN: Beedrill
THE FEAR: Ariados
THE SORROW: Haunter/mega Haunter or Spiritomb
THE FURY: Delphox or Talonflame
THE JOY/The Boss: Lucario (female)

I need some suggestions as to what would make a good THE END. I've considered Snorlax due to the whole sleeping aspect and a few different bird pokemon due to the parrot he always had with him, but none of them seem to fit quite right for the legendary sniper. Any ideas?

If I could get a little help from any Metal Gear fans out there, since picking up Y I've been trying to set up a team representing the Cobra Unit from MGS3. The current setup is as follows:

I need some suggestions as to what would make a good THE END. I've considered Snorlax due to the whole sleeping aspect and a few different bird pokemon due to the parrot he always had with him, but none of them seem to fit quite right for the legendary sniper. Any ideas?

ChestoRest Zygarde, maybe?

ugoo18

Kingdra?

spiritfox

Sniper Kingdra.

L.O.R.D

maan, i spent too long time in route 19 searching for Gligar
and found him in a horde , catches one , found it Sand Veil
is the Hidden Ability available in the game ?

OceanBlue

maan, i spent too long time in route 19 searching for Gligar
and found him in a horde , catches one , found it Sand Veil
is the Hidden Ability available in the game ?

Yeah. You can probably find one in the Friend Safari (or from trading with someone here), but if you want to find one in a horde, use a move that changes a Pokemon's ability. It'll show you what the Pokemon's prior ability is before changing it. I personally use Worry Seed.

If you still need one in a few hours, I'll trade you one when I get home.

Tiamant

Vespiquen would make more sense for The Pain I think, you could use Galvantula for The Fear, MegaBanette for The Sorrow, Magmortar as The Fury and... I don't know, Braviary for The Joy (the patriot thing and all)

Typhlosion for The Fury

If its rage peaks, it becomes so hot that anything that touches it will instantly go up in flames.
It has a secret, devastating move. It rubs its blazing fur together to cause huge explosions.

It also helps that it is one of the few Pokemon that is pure Fire type.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Troubled Bat, let me know in a PM or here if/when you're on, so I can get you your ditto.

Still have one more left after that, if anyone needs one.

Yeah. You can probably find one in the Friend Safari (or from trading with someone here), but if you want to find one in a horde, use a move that changes a Pokemon's ability. It'll show you what the Pokemon's prior ability is before changing it. I personally use Worry Seed.

If you still need one in a few hours, I'll trade you one when I get home.

I would suggest Skill Swap as well, but it only has 10 pp.

Or since the HA is Immunity, spam Toxic.

OceanBlue

Thanks LORD! I've been too hipster to get myself a Kangaskhan, so I didn't have one lol. Now that I have one, I have no excuse to stick it in my breeding queue.

Anyone up for a battle? Or a multi if enough people are up for it

Sure. I'm up for it.

Sandfox

My goals for today are to EV train and level up my new team and find people who are willing to trade Y mega stones for 5 iv genderless pokemon lol.

SeZMehK

Dammit, that person I was trying to work out a deal for pokebank females in lux balls didnt have anything other than the tynamo he gave me already. Sigh, such a waste of time. I could have been in that multibattle. Lol

Top Bottom