• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Fuck yes, I knew N's Zorua would be a god send.

I bred a 31/31/30/31/30/30 Larvesta just now, and that combo gives me HP Rock! I bred N's Zorua with Illumise, got a pretty good IV'd Volbeat and bred that with one of my Larvesta's. One of the six had the exact spread I was searching for.

It's sad that there is a cap on Hidden Power now, because the power would be 70 BP if not for this gen's change.

Now, I can die happy. Hidden Power breeding just got fun.

I know it's not that special a move on Volcarona, but it's something I wanted for quite some time now.

OceanBlue

I played a bit of Pokemon Showdown, and I'm so bad :<. Went from 16-14 to 19-20. I want to make this Mega Houndoom team work though.

Yeah. Breeding a bunch right now.

Man, I'm gonna be breeding these Starlys for a while. Only been getting females lol.

Oh, do you mind giving me a spare? Let me know when you're done.

Think I'm gonna try my hand at cloning the shiny Darkrai I got. Hopefully I can trade the clones and fill out my Pokedex. I still don't have a Xerneas, lol.

Edit: oh, right. Need two 3DS'. Welp :(

Korosenai

Testing out my all bug team (on Showdown) and won thanks to Volcarona.... gonna test out some more matches after a few changes (mainly switching from swords dance to iron defense on Scolipede).

Muku

|OT| The PokéBank is a lie.

Now I'm getting hungry... I love the |OT| PokeBank: Please Understand, hahaha.

Top Bottom