• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

LaNaranja

Is that Iron Fist Chimchar? Either that or Togepi please

Chimchar is Iron Fist. Togepi I have with either Super Luck and Serene Grace.

Actually you can have both. Give me whatever you want for the second one.

Ah I am soooooooo sorry the Togepi I gave you was from the wrong box and its IVs were probably poop :(
The second one has 4. sorry!!!!!

And thanks again!!!!!!!

PK Gaming

|OT4| You Can (Not) Import

|OT4| Don't Bank On It

iBEwT7tEC0X2B.gif

Ah I am soooooooo sorry the Togepi I gave you was from the wrong box and its IVs were probably poop :(
The second one has 4. sorry!!!!!

And thanks again!!!!!!!
You're very welcome. I'm gonna love Chimchar and I've never used Togepi before. Got one from the GTS but it was Serene Grace with Pokerus. So thanks for Super Luck. I have one of those 6IV Ditto, so no worries about that! I've recently bred Squirtle and Tyrunt with egg moves and working on Charmander, Abra, Pancham and Tentacruel next. If you're interested in any of those or Ocean pattern Vivillon, hit me up!

*edit* I vote for "Dont Bank On It" too. Crazy good.

SeZMehK

You're very welcome. I'm gonna love Chimchar and I've never used Togepi before. Got one from the GTS but it was Serene Grace with Pokerus. So thanks for Super Luck. I have one of those 6IV Ditto, so no worries about that! I've recently bred Squirtle and Tyrunt with egg moves and working on Charmander, Abra, Pancham and Tentacruel next. If you're interested in any of those or Ocean pattern Vivillon, hit me up!

*edit* I vote for "Dont Bank On It" too. Crazy good.

Would it be possible to ask for a timid compound eyes scatter bug with perfect 5 ivs (-Atk) in a luxury ball and still in an egg so I can have my OT? :eek:

Would it be possible to ask for a timid compound eyes scatter bug with perfect 5 ivs (-Atk) in a luxury ball and still in an egg so I can have my OT? :eek:
I can do the Luxury Ball Timid Scatterbug but there's no way to know what IVs or Ability it has until it's hatched, is there? Also, Scatterbug eggs hatch with the pattern of the OT. If you want an Ocean, I'd probably have to hatch it for you.

backlot

I can do the Luxury Ball Timid Scatterbug but there's no way to know what IVs or Ability it has until it's hatched, is there? Also, Scatterbug eggs hatch with the pattern of the OT. If you want an Ocean, I'd probably have to hatch it for you.

You'd have to hatch it to check its IV's then reload your game back to when it was an egg. The IV's will be the same when you hatch it again.

DaBoss

Yea, Don't Bank On It is brilliant.
1. Save before hatching the eggs
2. Hatch the eggs
3. Check Pokemon with the IV checker

4a. If there is the right IV spread, then soft reset and trade the egg with the right IV spread to the person who wants it
5a. You're done!

4b. If there is no correct IV spread Pokemon, release the hatched Pokemon
5b. get more eggs and repeat from step 1.

The pattern is based on the country/region the egg was created.

Bulbasaur

Banned
Anybody have a Pineco they'd be willing to trade? I have decent spitbacks from most egg groups to offer.

Edit: never mind, I have it's evol in my safari.

Could you guys help me complete my National Dex. Please. ._. I feel like I can't get myself to work on my teams because I have to complete it. >.<

Sigmaah

Don't bank on it is soooo good.

Never would I have thought I'd make it to a "Dem Sparkles" BOX 4... Almost there. daaaaaamn son dem perf shinies

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Metroidvania, is your Genesect, Meloetta 5/6 IV?

I will update this post with that information shortly, the deoxys I have marked as only 3iv.

Edit: Nope. :/

Genesect is only Attack and Speed, while Meloetta is Attack, Sp. Attack, and Speed.

Damn, disconnected. That was probably my fault, lol.

Poor Tropius getting one shotted. ;_; Felt good knocking that Eviolite off Porygon.

Edit: thank for the Starly, mackelol.

Top Bottom