• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Shell Smash sharply raises your Sp.A, and Spe, while Quiver Dance only ups them by one stage. And with that much power, your defenses aren't as important.

When you are Baton Passing in with Smeargle the Pokemon you pass into is likely to take a hit, and Clawitzer isn't the bulkiest. I often find myself able to get two Quiver Dances in anyway.

L.O.R.D

help guys

first shiny i encounter ever
its lame, but its shiny

e3cVDwz.jpg

aTGYyXO.jpg

who is the shiny ? the female or the male ?

FSLink

Banned
help guys

its lame, but its shiny

Hard to tell since you took a picture while the camera is rotating, but just go clockwise, left most is bottom left, the one to the right of that is upper left on touch screen, etc.

Tenck

help guys

its lame, but its shiny

Looks like the Shiny Spinda is the last one on the left. Hit the one on the top left (female one), that one isn't the shiny one. I had to go through the same thing.

NEO0MJ

Hydreigon bros are best bros.

Fuck, I don't want to use this new team. I want a Hydreigon on my squad dammit.

Hydreigon is one of the coolest Pseudo-legendery introduced yet. For me it goes Hydreigon>Tyranitar>Dragonite>Metagross>Goodra >>>Salamence

help guys

its lame, but its shiny

We need a better shot.

TWILT

Banned
Ugh, think I'm done with the Battle Maison Super Singles. Even after I abuse the cheap stuff with Truant Durant, the game just finds a way somehow to ruin my strategy -_- Farthest I ever got was Round 46 *sigh*.

Least I got a lot of BP from my numerous tries.

L.O.R.D

thanks guys

catched him , what an ugly pokemon

wNLHL0m.jpg

i wasn't even looking for him
i was catching scyther to trade for some legendary
already got Evaltal and i just got moltres and i want articuno

People will wise up. Hit Dragonite first with a non effective attack, then kill with the Ice move.

It's why I run Roost just in case. Of course, that doesn't work if DD doesn't give me the speed advantage, which has me considering Agility instead.

thanks guys

wNLHL0m.jpg

Go home, Spinda, you're drunk!

Today I've breed a pseudo-flawless Huge Power Bunnelby, a min speed Clauncher, and should have a nice Gale Wings Fletchling pretty soon, all in Heal Balls. Switcheroo Noibat will be next I guess. Man, I'm being pretty productive today!

Yes, I'm putting my Special Format team in Heal Balls since Luxury Balls are too mainstream for me. Next team will be in Nest Balls. Then Net Balls because fuck you guys who think they look ugly.

When you are Baton Passing in with Smeargle the Pokemon you pass into is likely to take a hit, and Clawitzer isn't the bulkiest. I often find myself able to get two Quiver Dances in anyway.
But Smeargle can't take a hit any better than Clawitzer can. It won't matter if they're still sleeping from Spore, right? I can see the usefulness of extra Sp.D, I just think that a sweeper would be much better off with the extra damage and Spe. I haven't played it yet though, so you probably know better than I do. =]

Today I've breed a pseudo-flawless Huge Power Bunnelby, a min speed Clauncher, and should have a nice Gale Wings Fletchling pretty soon, all in Heal Balls. Switcheroo Noibat will be next I guess. Man, I'm being pretty productive today!

Yes, I'm putting my Special Format team in Heal Balls since Luxury Balls are too mainstream for me. Next team will be in Nest Balls. Then Net Balls because fuck you guys who think they look ugly.

All my stuff is in Quick Balls/Repeat balls because I didn't think ahead.

An all Premier ball team would be so, so sweet...

tauroxd

Hey, I have a Tyrunt and I'm looking to trade it for an Amaura. I'm not looking for any specific kind of Amaura because as far as I know my Tyrunt have nothing special. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Holmes

Is that good or bad for your Pokemon? I don't know if that reaction of yours is good or bad.
No bueno. I'm breeding a Dratini, hoping for 31/31/31/x/31/31. When I see the "outstanding", I always get my hopes up. It's frustrating. :( The mother and father both have 4 perfect IVs.

Wazzy

Banned
Anybody have a HA Eevee? I've been trying to find one for hours but no luck. Would save me a lot of time. Even better if it's already born with baton pass.

Anybody have a HA Eevee? I've been trying to find one for hours but no luck. Would save me a lot of time. Even better if it's already born with baton pass.
I have one you can have. Do you want a female with only two max IVs in a Luxury Ball, or a male with four?

Sigmaah

My favorite build, even though it kinda lacks power, is Agili-gross.

Agility
Meteor Mash
Earthquake
Zen Headbutt

Can this set allow him to put out enough agility to outspeed ppl? Or would he take a shit load of sever damage before he even gets to attack?

What are some fun pokemon to iv breed? Help me fill my box with suggestions guys!

Can this set allow him to put out enough agility to outspeed ppl? Or would he take a shit load of sever damage before he even gets to attack?

One Agility is usually enough to outspeed anything that matters, thanks to Jolly and 252 Speed/Attack. Like I said though, it lacks power. I only like the set because he gets to go first.

Wazzy

Banned
I have one you can have. Do you want a female with only two max IVs in a Luxury Ball, or a male with four?
That would be great! I'll go with the male if that's cool.

You're seriously the best. This is the second time you've helped me save time. :p
I have an Eevee Safari if you are interested.
This would also help! I plan to do some other Eevee evo's. My FC is in my profile. Thanks :)

That would be great! I'll go with the male if that's cool.

You're seriously the best. This is the second time you've helped me save time. :p

This would also help! I plan to do some other Eevee evo's. My FC is in my profile. Thanks :)
Glad I can help. =] Just shoot me a trade request whenever you're ready. (Merick)

Azure J

Hydreigon is one of the coolest Pseudo-legendery introduced yet. For me it goes Hydreigon>Tyranitar>Dragonite>Metagross>Goodra >>>Salamence

It's funny that this is happening after I raise a Tyranitar to be my MegaBlaziken's designated KFC counter (FUCK Talonflame) and to dispatch Ghosts and Psychics. I even got rid of Protect for Baton Pass on said Blaziken to make him more of a team player with this Tyranitar. If I have to have a psuedo however, it has to be Hydreigon. Now however, I find myself in a similar situation as before.

What the actual fuck synergizes with Blaze and Dreigon without introducing hassles and is a part of my favorites list?

I'm lost. lol

thanks guys

Spinda is fucking adorable though. Worth it for that much alone.

Blasty

Once again thanks Skull.

Is it a 6v6 battle? If so, I would but I've only got 3 complete pokemon. If it's a 3v3, then I'm down. I need some more practice.

3v3 is okay with me. PM me your FC and in game name and I'll challenge you.

I'm very confused as to why the Japanese version of this card shares a name with the english version of the other card.
Huh? Isn't the English version Ancient Fairy Dragon?
Ancient Pixie Dragon is from what I assume the manga where we get alts of the Signer Dragons called Duel Dragons.
Edit: Oh I misunderstood, maybe the name changed here to differentiate it from the Signer version.

Added you back. Thanks!

I was planning on either Espeon or Umbreon but I'm leaning towards Espeon since Magic bounce is great. Wish might actually work well since he's going to be a baton passer.

What do you think would be better?
I'd say Espeon is better. That Magic Bounce is really great!

Huh? Isn't the English version Ancient Fairy Dragon?
Ancient Pixie Dragon is from what I assume the manga where we get alts of the Signer Dragons called Duel Dragons.
Edit: Oh I misunderstood, maybe the name changed here to differentiate it from the Signer version.

I'm very confused as to why the Japanese version of this card shares a name with the english version of the other card.
I'm so happy that people know about 5Ds. =P

Top Bottom