• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

PK Gaming

Shiny Trapinch GET

2013+-+1

I was trying to get my hands on a Ditto safari via reddit and this little baby decided to show up to cheer me up :]

Anura

I'm telling ya: Slaking + Cofagrigus + Mummy + Pursuit = MASS DESTRUCTION

BABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABY
I hate that song... so bad...

Anyways I thought I might just tell everyone how hard it is to muster up the courage to play through this game again after your save file gets corrupted. It happened to me like a month ago and I still haven't made it past the second gym...

Does anyone have a random Hidden Ability Espurr they can send my way? I have a 4IV Pokerus Axew I can send your way, correct nature and ability.

ohlawd

well yeah Mass Destruction is an awful song that wasn't good the first time and didn't get any better after the 100th time

which is why I consider Wiping All Out to be a gift from God.

Holmes

well yeah Mass Destruction is an awful song that wasn't good the first time and didn't get any better after the 100th time

I'm not a princess, not your cutie girlfriend either, don't you know?

It's demolitiiooooooooooon

Neiteio

Thanks to EVERYONE who helped out today with Exp. Power! :O

Currently steamrolling the Battle Maison with Carbink-fortified Mega Kangaskhan. :D

Busaiku

Oh yeah, I discovered that Carbink is amazing in Rotation Battles.
Cinccino, Goodra, and Carbink gave me like win after win against all the legendaries.

Oh my god, I got ANOTHER shiny

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-h0dFaPdQyPI/UoBHVxV_vhI/AAAAAAAAAFM/SV9MMchyHdc/w346-h260/2013+-+1[img]

I guess Today's my lucky day![/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/7903e8e011c7168da630f229728b2b7e/tumblr_mmiokdBEMm1rr4cino1_400.gif

Can't wait 'til I import my shiny Scrafty in December~

DaBoss

Aw damn, I didn't think i would outspeed Togekiss. I should have went for the attack. >_>

Good game, wanna go again? lol

MicH

All hail the amazing Togekiss

I'm up for another game! And yes, those Stealth Rocks are so harsh on Fire/Bug or Fire/Flying types. Yikes!

TWILT

Banned
FINALLY got a female Bulbasaur with Chloro; time to breed more Bulbasaurs, but with Giga Drain...

You are a good person.

ohlawd

TWILT, I thought that was quite evident from our FEA days ;_;

and frick I want in on that multi battle. These eggs aren't giving me anythin'.

DaBoss

Holy fuck, I just googled Cinccino's base speed. 115...WHY? IT DOESN'T LOOK FAST!

Good game. Wanna go again?

EDIT: Huh, disconnected.

EDIT2: I think I'll use this to change my Pokemon. :p

EDIT3: Sorry Busaiku.

Top Bottom