• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Neiteio

Alright, so I checked and saw only 1 Skill Link Cinccino left, but Neteio and MicH both want one.

So, what I'm gonna do is have my Coat mate with his mother and produce an army.
I'm taking signups now.

I don't need anything specific, so don't worry.

uH095J1.png
So I'm already signed up, right? I guess I got lucky and OHKO'd your Cinccino when we battled (you still went on to beat me, though), but my Carbink was Skill Lind Bullet Seeded to death in a Battle Spot encounter with a Japanese player, so I know what they can do. Color me interested! :)

EDIT: Battle Maison update: I'm in the 4BP-per-battle phase, a Beauty just sent out Carbink. YO BABY GIMME YO NUMBER

Alright, so I checked and saw only 1 Skill Link Cinccino left, but Neteio and MicH both want one.

I'm taking signups now.

uH095J1.png

And they'll all be in Premier Balls!

So far I've got...
MicH
Neteio

I'll take one if you don't mind!

Will they have Skill Link?

I use Life Orb (ever mon needs Life Orb lol) and it works great. I've gone a little sour on Volcarona though, she dies so easy

I've found Volcarona pretty sturdy when it isn't dealing with Rock. I've got a Life Orb on my Greninja so he can actually 1 shot stuff. I thought you couldn't have multiples of items online?

Holmes

Thanks!

Holmes, did you mean Def/SpDef instead of Attack/SpDef? If you did mean the latter, I'm not sure I understand the rationale.
Whichever ones your 3 IV Dratini doesn't have. I think that was Def/SpD? Basically you want to get a 5 IV Dratini using the Power items, then breed that one with your Jolly 4 IV Dratini (give it an Everstone) until your get your 5 IV Jolly Dratini with Marvel Scale.

Fury Sense

I'm taking signups now.

uH095J1.png

So far I've got...
MicH
Neteio
Sign me up! I'll pay it forward with the next mon I breed.

macklelol

I'm taking signups now.

uH095J1.png

I would like one!

fek

I'm taking signups now.

So far I've got...
MicH
Neteio
Can I have one? My FC is 3582-9174-6197 and name Hibi.

I'm taking signups now.

uH095J1.png

So far I've got...
MicH
Neteio

Ah, I've been trying to catch a Minccino with Skill Link in the Friend Safari for a while now, could I get one you're giving away? :)

Edit: My friend code is 2208 4467 9965

Neiteio

Word to the wise, Busaiku, from the guy who did the Carbink giveaway:

Signups get crazy. :-\

That being said, I think it's AWESOME what you're doing.

CINCCINO SO CUDDLY! CAN'T WAIT!

Ultimadrago

I'm taking signups now.

uH095J1.png

So far I've got...
MicH
Neteio

Sign me up for a little Bullet Burper please!

I'm taking signups now.

uH095J1.png

So far I've got...
MicH
Neteio

Ooh Ooh add me! FC is 0860-3412-5054

Riou

I'm taking signups now.

uH095J1.png

So far I've got...
MicH
Neteio

I would like one as well. I saw the replay vids that you posted and was very impressed with the little guy haha. My FC is 0516 - 7435 - 5446 and my trainer name is Riou.

I'm taking signups now.

uH095J1.png

So far I've got...
MicH
Neteio

I'll hop on this train. My FC's 4897-6120-6518, trainer name Ashgar.

Blasty

I was surprised I got that trick room off, that really messed up your team. If I didn't get it off, that match would've been a lot different.

I didn't realize how dangerous trick room was. You've beaten me like three times already, but I'll win the next one!

Got my friend Safari, now I can start work on this Meowstic. Mwuhahaha. I know it's not as effective as a lot of things on here, but it'll be an improvement over my Gardevoir. More bulk, more health, more speed, which is all I need from it (on top of movepool of course.)

Neiteio

By sharing each other's Pokémon (Carbinks, Sableyes, Cinccinos, etc), it's like we're one collective GAF Trainer when we represent our digital homeland online, lol

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Got my friend Safari, now I can start work on this Meowstic. Mwuhahaha. I know it's not as effective as a lot of things on here, but it'll be an improvement over my Gardevoir. More bulk, more health, more speed, which is all I need from it (on top of movepool of course.)
You've reminded me that I need to make a lv 100 Espurr, thanks.

I made a post on the trading thread, but I'll also post this here because not everyone goes there:

I'm trading my 4-5 IV but flawed in some way (missing IV, wrong nature, and/or wrong ability) breeders for other 4-5 IV Pokémon to make my future breeding easier.

I have:

2 Snorlax (4 IV, Immunity)
5 Dratini (4-5 IV)
8 Bulbasaur (4-5 IV)
11 Abra (4-5 IV)
15 Charmander (5 IV)

Again, I'm looking for other high IV Pokémon, preferably male, to give me better Egg Group coverage for future breeding. If you're interested, PM me with your FC and trainer name, my FC is in my profile.

Also, they all have Pokérus if people are still having trouble acquiring that, but if all you want is Pokérus, I have random safari Charmeleons to trade instead.

Busaiku

Thanks 7echnicolor!
This should go faster now.

So I've got...
MicH
Neteio
Smedwicks
Fury Sense
macklelol
fek
UltimaDrago
PRjumpman124
SeZMehK
Riou
HiddenWings

So far.
Just for convenience, I'm gonna go in order for those already on my Friend List, sorry for discriminating!

spiritfox

Thanks 7echnicolor!

So I've got...
MicH
Neteio
Smedwicks
Fury Sense
macklelol
fek
UltimaDrago
PRjumpman124
SeZMehK
Riou
HiddenWings

So far.
Just for convenience, I'm gonna go in order for those already on my Friend List, sorry for discriminating!

What nature are you using for your Cinccino? I have a Adamant right now but I'm thinking of going Jolly for more Speed.

And is there any other way to get Shiny Stones other than Super Training? It's a pain in the ass.

Busaiku

Everything I'm breeding is Jolly.
I have 2 spare Technician Minccino right now if anyone's interested.
Both 31/31/31/xx/31/31, Female, in Premier Balls.

MicH

Oh, Rotom, how I missed you. Can't believe we won despite me being an idiot and only bringing two Pokémon. First time using Mega Scizor too!

Thanks 7echnicolor!

So I've got...
MicH
Neteio
Smedwicks
Fury Sense
macklelol
fek
UltimaDrago
PRjumpman124
SeZMehK
Riou
HiddenWings

So far.

Can I sign up and maybe get it a week later? My 3DS is in my home town and im going back on friday

Top Bottom