• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

lupinko

True, but that's what happens when you farm. I meant more so for normal use. ;)

Lati@s is determined on the version like before, right? There are no other roamers, correct? If so I imagine starter won't have any effect. Can't wait for my copy, but don't think it's due in till Tuesday. :(

Don't think it'd matter if you used digital or cart for Japanese. I tend to play my JPN one in Japanese. If I get both in Japanese will probably play both that way.

It doesn't matter, this is just first world problems. Haha

I'm just playing through both demos at the same time and then let AS finish downloading and sleep.

Dunno if I should use a Tanabata Jirachi in this playthrough along with my Bold Pokebank Celebi, or use a Wishmaker and Ageto with egg moves. Haha both from Hoenn coming back to Hoenn. :x

Does anyone have a spare Shaymin knocking about? It's the only Pokemon I need to complete my living Dex. Unfortunately I won't be able to trade until the weekend due to the fact my 3DS refuses to connect to the wi-fi at my University accommodation but hopefully I'll have something that someone would like to trade for it.

one_kill

Oh man, I think I missed out on Diancie
I hate having to go to stores for a code :(

Not sure if I'll be playing ORAS any time soon, but I hope I see familiar names in the ORAS thread :D

one_kill

North America/Canada? Yeah, but you can try asking to see if anyone's got a code ^^
Na, Australia

I haven't been paying attention to Pokemon because of Smash and personal life
Only found out when I was scouting for ORAS prices

It's ok, I was able to get one from a wonderful user here :x

onslack

I've got some breading rejects - 5x Timid Unburden Treecko's IV's range from 3-4

I'm ideally after a Mudkip with it's HA Damp

If you'd like one drop me a pm

Man I really hope I get this job in Japan now, 90% of the paycheck would go to stuff like that haha. Volcanacora plushie, damn straight I'd buy it!

Anyway haha.

Can anyone help me trade evolve 4 pokemon? Magmar and Electabuzz, Karrablast and Shelmet. FC is 2509-2163-1431 In game name is Silmeria.

Realized all the megastones are in the new game so just need to trade evolve stuff and activate pokebank :)

Muku

Valk, that would be awesome. Hopefully near a PC. :)

Man, waiting for my game to come in is so difficult. ;_; I've had to avoid other thread.

Yrael

Does anyone have a shiny Gengar code that they could please spare? :) (Aussie here.) I have a selection of shinies that I could trade for it.

This is a bit of a stupid question, but where do I pick up my Glalie from the Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire demo, in the main game?

have not transferred mine but I will assume pokecenter like all event pokemon, if not directly to the box after activating the transfer item/mon on the main menu.

Muku

heh, who else here hasn't picked up ORAS yet

I've picked it up... in sorts. Just waiting for it to come in mail. Another downside to living abroad. Unless you liked digital, then you're covered. I still prefer physical copies though. Not due in 'til Thursday now according to Amazon. :/

You plan on picking it up soon?

Xiul

Ok, can some one help me? I am trying to find a HA: mudkip, chimchar and turtwig, I have the other legal HA starters if someone wants to trade.

one_kill

Just started playing ORAS woooo

I swore not to touch remakes, but I have to wait a week for Smash and thought, "Why not?!"

If anyone need a PAL Diancie code I think I am going to layoff trading for a while and have like 10 extra I don't need.
PM'd :D

How are you getting so many?

heh, who else here hasn't picked up ORAS yet
I haven't. Thanks, Kmart. Preordered July 22 and got cancellation emails around 11/17. Apparently Kmart's and Sears' websites and stores will never carry these games. I'm this close to giving up hope of paying $68 for ORAS and $20 in Kmart points and just using GCU at Best Buy.

onslack

I've got both OR/AS steel cases on pre order with Nintendo UK,I've got to wait until Friday ( or longer if Yodel are used for delivery again fml )

This week needs to hurry up!!

Hollycat

Bout to wondertrade away a full half of my shinies. Bye guys!

Starting off with Ponyta, grimer, dragonair, crobat, and dusklops.
Them I'm going to send a bunch of pokemon infected with pokerus. I hope this makes someones day.

Edit: I really wish they'd get Poke bank all fixed up. I miss my shaymin and deoxys, and I'm really wanting a meloetta.

So GAME are taking payment on my OR copy today (the sent an e-mail last week, they probably have lots of these orders so want to make sure they are all packed in good time) I don't expect them to dispatch until Wednesday though (can't be having a week late game early now, can we?)

Bout to wondertrade away a full half of my shinies. Bye guys!

Starting off with Ponyta, grimer, dragonair, crobat, and dusklops.
Them I'm going to send a bunch of pokemon infected with pokerus. I hope this makes someones day.
With how many players there are now you are likely to get a lot of ORAS players who are not far in that in game. In that sense they would probably appreciated the Pokerus more.

lupinko

Holly molly you really go all the way don't you.

very nice pick ups.

Yes, and thanks.

Those Wailords.... awesome!

I know but I don't want to spend more money, OST is cool though!

Sweet haul!

I also want a Wailord :( Those things are so cool.

Thanks and yeah they're cool.

Man I really hope I get this job in Japan now, 90% of the paycheck would go to stuff like that haha. Volcanacora plushie, damn straight I'd buy it!

Anyway haha.

Yeah you have to be near a PC hopefully, and some PCs get exclusive stuff. Like my local one has Date Masamune themed Pokemon, and because of the city's special Tanabata festivities, we get Event (and now Shiny) Jirachi. Also my PC's mascot is Victini, so event Victinis too again in the future. I also have your Deoxys up already.

And two others I brought up newly caught, careful lonely and naive.

All these people in my friend list with the generic boy and girl faces, all playing ORAS I'm assuming?

Ninteeeeeeendo!

Yeah I noticed it once I got up to Norman and Wally when PSS was activated.

Forgot to say this the first time but I'm really really jealous :X

Hehe, well I'm quite fortunate in my position.

Edit: I really wish they'd get Poke bank all fixed up. I miss my shaymin and deoxys, and I'm really wanting a meloetta.

What's wrong with Pokebank? I was able to use it this weekend and today with no issues? Both NA and JP banks too. I have lots of Meloetta clones if you one.

Hollycat

Yes, and thanks.

I know but I don't want to spend more money, OST is cool though!

Thanks and yeah they're cool.

Yeah you have to be near a PC hopefully, and some PCs get exclusive stuff. Like my local one has Date Masamune themed Pokemon, and because of the city's special Tanabata festivities, we get Event (and now Shiny) Jirachi. Also my PC's mascot is Victini, so event Victinis too again in the future. I also have your Deoxys up already.

And two others I brought up newly caught, careful lonely and naive.

Yeah I noticed it once I got up to Norman and Wally when PSS was activated.

Hehe, well I'm quite fortunate in my position.

What's wrong with Pokebank? I was able to use it this weekend and today with no issues? Both NA and JP banks too. I have lots of Meloetta clones if you one.
Someone was telling me you can't send meloetta through pokebank, and shaymin and deoxys are definetely a no go (at least mine are). I would love a meloetta! I'm sure I have something you'd like.

lupinko

Someone was telling me you can't send meloetta through pokebank, and shaymin and deoxys are definetely a no go (at least mine are). I would love a meloetta! I'm sure I have something you'd like.

I just brought up 4 Deoxys from Gen 3 just now with no issues. Hell one of them is shiny. I'll send you a PM for the Meloetta.

Muku

Ok, can some one help me? I am trying to find a HA: mudkip, chimchar and turtwig, I have the other legal HA starters if someone wants to trade.

Do you still need Chimchar? I have only one HA left over from breeding a while back. Male, Jolly, with Iron Fish. Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, and Focus Punch come on 'em. 31/31/31/31/x/31

Hollycat

I just brought up 4 Deoxys from Gen 3 just now with no issues. Hell one of them is shiny. I'll send you a PM for the Meloetta.

Well, I have no idea then. I was able to bring every other pokemon I had but those two.
The only thing I can think of is maybe they're hacked pokemon, I did get them in a trade. But that's sad for multiple reasons.

lupinko

Well, I have no idea then. I was able to bring every other pokemon I had but those two.
The only thing I can think of is maybe they're hacked pokemon, I did get them in a trade. But that's sad for multiple reasons.

Well if it makes you happy, I can give you one of the three Deoxys I brought up, the other two posters who asked didn't specify which one.

So a real Deoxys and a cloned Meloetta.

My FC is 5043-3233-7615, ign Black Mamba.

I'm playing AS right now but I can hop onto Y. What do you have? I don't really need much, but I'm open to breedables so 5ivs, egg moves and fancy balls If female, or gen 6 kalos bred or caught Shinies uncloned and not powersaves. I guess that includes Hoenn now too eh? Lol

Hollycat

Well if it makes you happy, I can give you one of the three Deoxys I brought up, the other two posters who asked didn't specify which one.

So a real Deoxys and a cloned Meloetta.

My FC is 5043-3233-7615, ign Black Mamba.

I'm playing AS right now but I can hop onto Y. What do you have? I don't really need much, but I'm open to breedables so 5ivs, egg moves and fancy balls If female, or gen 6 kalos bred or caught Shinies uncloned and not powersaves. I guess that includes Hoenn now too eh? Lol

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll wait till I clear XY and start actually gaining some competitives. I probably have a few, and I definitely have shinies, but Im not super competitive any more.
I'm a collector.
Right now the only things I would have to trade you would be legendaries, old starters, and maybe a single shiny. (I love the ones I still have, It took me nearly 3 months of grinding all the way back in the original sapphire to catch a shiny female ralts.)

lupinko

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll wait till I clear XY and start actually gaining some competitives. I probably have a few, and I definitely have shinies, but Im not super competitive any more.
I'm a collector.
Right now the only things I would have to trade you would be legendaries, old starters, and maybe a single shiny. (I love the ones I still have, It took me nearly 3 months of grinding all the way back in the original sapphire to catch a shiny female ralts.)

Well it's up to you, but I have no qualms about giving the Meloetta for nothing.

Unrelated, Body Slam Jirachi is the greatest thing ever to Pokemon.

Hollycat

Well it's up to you, but I have no qualms about giving the Meloetta for nothing.

Unrelated, Body Slam Jirachi is the greatest thing ever to Pokemon.

I can't turn down a free meloetta now can I?

My friend code is 4485*0517-2282

I'll try and find at least one pokemon you'll like getting.

Edit: A cloned one? I didn't know that was still a thing. Thought they fixed that after gen 2.
I need to go to sleep soon or I wont see any daylight today, so if I don't catch you in the next bit, we'll have to trade another day,

lupinko

I can't turn down a free meloetta now can I?

My friend code is 4485*0517-2282

I'll try and find at least one pokemon you'll like getting.

Edit: A cloned one? I didn't know that was still a thing. Thought they fixed that after gen 2.
I need to go to sleep soon or I wont see any daylight today, so if I don't catch you in the next bit, we'll have to trade another day,

Added you, I live in Japan so time difference is pretty bad if you live in the Americas.

Bringing up Shinies mild Kyogre and adamant Groudon to AS, which is pretty exciting! Leaving Hoenn to come back to Hoenn.

I realized I didn't have a timid synch in Pearl so I'll go for shiny quiet Heatran there. I'll do timid shiny Heatran in W2 with that synch.

Edit: Shiny lock apparently has been removed in ORAS, shiny Legal Reshiram and Zekrom now.

Are WCs still locked? Looooool

Muku

Added you, I live in Japan so time difference is pretty bad if you live in the Americas.

Bringing up Shinies mild Kyogre and adamant Groudon to AS, which is pretty exciting! Leaving Hoenn to come back to Hoenn.

I realized I didn't have a timid synch in Pearl so I'll go for shiny quiet Heatran there. I'll do timid shiny Heatran in W2 with that synch.

Edit: Shiny lock apparently has been removed in ORAS, shiny Legal Reshiram and Zekrom now.

Are WCs still locked? Looooool

Wait!! So you can now save before a stationary Pokemon and SR until shiny in ORAS?!

Wait!! So you can now save before a stationary Pokemon and SR until shiny in ORAS?!
Yes however I've only seem evidence for this being the case for mirage spot Pokémon (so saving in front of a portal) so I'd expect Rayquaza, Deoxys, Latios, Latias, Regi Trio, Groudon and Kyogre to be shiny locked and Shiny locking happening just to stop continuity issues (Pokemon one colour on box/cutscene but different one in battle)

lupinko

Yes however I've only seem evidence for this being the case for mirage spot Pokémon (so saving in front of a portal) so I'd expect Rayquaza, Deoxys, Latios, Latias, Regi Trio, Groudon and Kyogre to be shiny locked and Shiny locking happening just to stop continuity issues (Pokemon one colour on box/cutscene but different one in battle)

I hope you're right, because I don't want to SR for shiny Lati@s, Weather Trio and Alien virus in 6th gen. I'll never get past the game!

Top Bottom