• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

WonderzL

Banned
Thank you! I think I'm missing one of those patterns, I'll have to check it to be sure.

I breed Icy Snow and High Plains. If any of you need some, just PM me. BTW, I will try to complete my dex in the upcoming months when I get to buy ORAS (I don't have the money now, so I'll have to wait). Do you help each other with that?

lupinko

Gaf should I keep this Diancie?

Naughty likes to thrash about

According to Veekun's IV calc.

16–17 HP; 31/30–31 Physical; 30–31/30–31 Special; 30–31 Speed

I have an abundance so I can move to the next one.

Muku

I breed Icy Snow and High Plains. If any of you need some, just PM me. BTW, I will try to complete my dex in the upcoming months when I get to buy ORAS (I don't have the money now, so I'll have to wait). Do you help each other with that?

Yep, we help each other complete dexes too. Some folks only want to see, so do swapsies to see it. Some want for keeps.

I'd say keep it. That's something I'd keep. Nice mix.

lupinko

Yep, we help each other complete dexes too. Some folks only want to see, so do swapsies to see it. Some want for keeps.

I'd say keep it. That's something I'd keep. Nice mix.

Yeah i just saved, and who said having multiple cards and consoles was a bad idea eh? Lol

Edit: I have confirmation of the actual IVs now thanks to HP dude and IV dude.

16/31/31/31/31/30 HP Psychic, one away from HP Ice. :/

On to the next one. Lol

You are losing too much on that low HP, I would reset it.

Hyunashi

Anyone want a:

Bagon | F | Sheer Force | Jolly | x/x/x/x/x/x | Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Hydro Pump, Thrash | Kiko | 62271 | Dream Ball | Level 1 | Unova | ENG

Breeding for a 6IV for my ORAS team so many breejects available in the next few days.

EDIT: Breeding dragons suck. Base 10k steps per egg gfg.

Muku

Anyone want a:

Bagon | F | Sheer Force | Jolly | x/x/x/x/x/x | Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Hydro Pump, Thrash | Kiko | 62271 | Dream Ball | Level 1 | Unova | ENG

Breeding for a 6IV for my ORAS team so many breejects available in the next few days.

It sucks but with Talonflame + powers should lower it. It still sucks, but it's not nearly as bad.

lupinko

Anyone want a:

Sure, I love them dream balls.

Hyunashi

It sucks but with Talonflame + powers should lower it. It still sucks, but it's not nearly as bad.

I had just come from finishing Beedrill which was insanely fast and yea I am using a Talonflame. But must preserve for that OP mega Salamance!

Sure, I love them dream balls.

I have you on my friends list still so whenever you are on send me a trade! (Or you can put up something on the GTS ^^)

lupinko

I had just come from finishing Beedrill which was insanely fast and yea I am using a Talonflame. But must preserve for that OP mega Salamance!

I have you on my friends list still so whenever you are on send me a trade! (Or you can put up something on the GTS ^^)

We will just trade whenever, how did you like the welcome package I gave you? Oh and if that gaffer does not claim the alien virus, it can be yours if you want.

So it is dependent on that person because I can't chase after all the people I try to help now right? Lol

Hyunashi

We will just trade whenever, how did you like the welcome package I gave you? Oh and if that gaffer does not claim the alien virus, it can be yours if you want.

So it is dependent on that person because I can't chase after all the people I try to help now right? Lol

I loved it thanks and cool :D:D! Breeding is also so fun for me too. So easy to AFK and although trying to get a 6IV mon can be quite frustrating its also exciting. Hype for ORAS is real though, cant wait from a breeding POV.

Also, my next project will be a Love Ball Feebas, would you like that too? (Hoping to start it tomorow night). Wonder trading through my exams was quite wonderful and led to the accumulation of 887,432 Poke Miles not to mention some bankballs.

lupinko

I loved it thanks and cool :D:D! Breeding is also so fun for me too. So easy to AFK and although trying to get a 6IV mon can be quite frustrating its also exciting. Hype for ORAS is real though, cant wait from a breeding POV.

Also, my next project will be a Love Ball Feebas, would you like that too? (Hoping to start it tomorow night). Wonder trading through my exams was quite wonderful and led to the accumulation of 887,432 Poke Miles not to mention some bankballs.

Yes I would, I have all those feebas breedables from trades, so it would make a love ball Milotic project for me a lot easier to accomplish. Lol

Bladelaw

So my competitive team is all Eevees with 5 IVs and super trained where they need to be: Jolteon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, and Sylveon. I have enough 5 IV Eevees to make any other type competitive.

A question of PokéGAF: Is this the team if I want all Eevees (Flareon or Glacion over Leafeon)? What are must have non-egg moves? I'm rocking the Hidden Abilities on the ones it makes sense to have.

I'm crazy enough to breed for IVs and train them but Egg Moves are a hole I don't want to dive into. I just like having a team of Eevees for Battle Maison and the occasional friendly tournament.

On an unrelated note: I finally completed the Kalos Dex thanks to the Diancie Distribution.

So I have the following regions complete:
Kanto
Johto
Unova
Kalos

I have a copy of Platinum and Pearl so I can theoretically get Sinnoh covered and obviously Hoenn will be done once ORAS comes out.

I might actually catch them all...

Egg moves are not nearly as bad as you think. there are probably like 20 pokemon in total that have an egg move that is actually a pain in the ass to get. Most take ~10 minutes or less.

Also, I personally would use Glaceon over Leafeon. Leafeon is only really giving you a way to deal with quagsire/gastrodon/other Water/Ground pokemon, where as glaceon will help with ground and dragon pokemon, which can give you a bit of trouble if Vaporeon isn't available.

Muku

Well, fortunately, this second Diancie code I got my friends wife (thank you so much Averyn!!!!) isn't borked. They don't play competitively, so on 4th try I'll probably stick with this one. Don't think they'll notice much just playing, but dayum. Wish I could have gotten one of these puppies with the IVs on my own, with a bit better nature, but meh.

Sassy
31 / 31 / 30-31 / 30-31 / 4-5 / 31

Yeah, I realize the SpDef, which is + with this nature, is in the pits, and the Spd which is in the negative, is rocking. LOL.

L.O.R.D

thats very weird
patch 1.3 made the trading for hoppa and lati@ssite stone possible
GF could easily patch XY for ever , they won't

i don't have hoppa in my X version ( main game )
but i have it i my Y version ( experiments )

Hyunashi

Took me 6 boxes but finally made my 6IV Bagon! Too bad it doesn't have its HA but at least its female! Gonna decide on a Love Ball/Dream Ball Mawile or Love Ball Feebas next.

Wanace

This is a major, major longshot, but does anyone have a HA Seaking/Goldeen? It would have Lightning Rod.

The only way to get it was through the Dream World and that's gone now...

lupinko

I didn't complete the demo playthroughs of both ORAS demos, but how many to get all the goodies to transfer?

I have both NA and JP demos, I only played a bit of the japanese one.

I'm getting eshop OR NA, AS JP and cart JP ORAS Friday (preorder at my local Pokemon Center with bonus stuff).

I didn't complete the demo playthroughs of both ORAS demos, but how many to get all the goodies to transfer?
1 for the Mega, 10 to get the heart scale set. Inbetween are Pokeball and Heal balls.

There is also a nugget but that adventure is a rare one appearing after 2 weeks of play (which I guess is 2 weeks from first play) making the true number undetermined.

Xiul

Elegant, I think.

Japan is elegant I believe and my American one is modern.

Some of us here breed Vivillon, so if you're interested in ever picking it back up, let us know. I breed Monsoon and Sandstorm at the moment, so you'd be welcome to having both of those if you need it for your collection.

Also, welcome! :)

Hey, can I join too? I think have some,Modern and elegant ones,
what i most want is the Sun one, as that is the real one from my zone.

Panzon

So did you guys have a team ready for your ORAS runs?
Im still drbating whether I should use an all Hoenn team or continue my tradition of using a 'mon from each gen. All i know is Im gonna transfer over my trapinch since I want to use it from the start and not have to wait til I come across it later in the game

Seil

I think someone was looking for one earlier, but I'd love to get the other one!

Yeah, I already have one set aside for them =) These two are extras I came up with while breeding for others, so figured I'd offer em up to anyone interested.

MicH

Yeah, I already have one set aside for them =) These two are extras I came up with while breeding for others, so figured I'd offer em up to anyone interested.
Awesome! I would love one :) Are you looking for anything other than a HA Finneon (which I don't have :p)?

Anyone interested in a Lightning Rod Goldeen? I have two extra females in luxury balls atm.
I'm interested. I can give you a love ball Smeargle or Weak Armour Kabuto (both if you like). FC is in profile and IGN is Ben Leo.

Edit: Done. Thanks to the power of the spreadsheet things went slightly differently...

Seil

Awesome! I would love one :) Are you looking for anything other than a HA Finneon (which I don't have :p)?

I'm interested. I can give you a love ball Smeargle or Weak Armour Kabuto (both if you like). FC is in profile and IGN is Ben Leo.

I finally got my ridiculous spreadsheet up to date here.

Pretty much any Dream Ball HA female I don't have marked with "HA", or any other bank ball female I'm missing would be appreciated, but it's not at all necessary.

Edit: Thanks =)

Still have one for MicH, just send me a PM or a trade request if I'm still on in-game when ready.

Hyunashi

I finally got my ridiculous spreadsheet up to date here.

Pretty much any Dream Ball HA female I don't have marked with "HA", or any other bank ball female I'm missing would be appreciated, but it's not at all necessary.

Edit: Thanks =)

Still have one for MicH, just send me a PM or a trade request if I'm still on in-game when ready.

I have a Bagon HA Dream ball if you would like it :D

Seil

A dream ball Ralts would be nice please.
I have other Dreamball/Bankball mons that aren't on your list so once I can start breeding in ORAS I can give them to you ^^

Alright, cool. Got it ready for you so just send a trade request my way when you're ready.

Muku

Elegant, I think.

Elegant is Japan. I imagine that's what you get without setting it there too. Mainland Japan is Elegant. Okinawa yields you Monsoon and Hokkaido yields you Tundra if I recall right. For ORAS think I'll set my DS temporarily to Hokkaido to allow Tundra breeding. I assume that's how'll it go again this batch of games. Avoiding Elegant like the plague for now.

Was thinking it was Modern for US without a state listed.

Hey, can I join too? I think have some,Modern and elegant ones,
what i most want is the Sun one, as that is the real one from my zone.

Sure. From time to time we start Vivillon trading sessions here, haha. Wish I had a sun one for ya though.

I would love a Scyther if possible!
It doesn't seem like you have a Bagon and I just finished breeding my Mawile so I am also moving on to a Dream ball Magikarp I can give you too :D:D

No need since I stopped doing breeding put a junk pokemon on gts and i'll try to send you a scyther in time.

I'm working toward it but shelved it for now due to it being time consuming and the fact I can grab Faraway Island Mews with beneficial natures and guaranteed good IV spreads (also shiny) now makes it less of a priority.

Thanks lupinko but I no longer need one.

Top Bottom