• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

I would love a Scyther if possible!
It doesn't seem like you have a Bagon and I just finished breeding my Mawile so I am also moving on to a Dream ball Magikarp I can give you too :D:D

Actually just added you, so if you are able to go on now I can trade you directly again don't trade me anything useful since I won't use it anyway :)

Hyunashi

No need since I stopped doing breeding put a junk pokemon on gts and i'll try to send you a scyther in time.

Oh great. I deposited a lvl 1 Female Bagon, IGN: Kiko, Message: Rimon-hanit

EDIT:
Oh ok I will add you now thanks, could you also do me a favour and do a trade back with my Feebas/Milotic if you have time? (I needa do a trade to evolve it) Thanks!

Oh great. I deposited a lvl 1 Female Bagon, IGN: Kiko, Message: Rimon-hanit

EDIT:
Oh ok I will add you now thanks, could you also do me a favour and do a trade back with my Feebas/Milotic if you have time? (I needa do a trade to evolve it) Thanks!

lol already traded you on GTS :)

SoulUnison

Banned
So did you guys have a team ready for your ORAS runs?

Yep! I've been breeding frequently the last week or so.

Zimmer (Pichu) (Shiny) Timid - 5 IVs
Alf-Laylah (Meditite) (Shiny) Jolly - 2 IVs
-Drain Punch​
-Ice Punch​
-Thunder Punch​
-Fire Punch (To be replaced with Force Palm or Zen Headbutt.)​
Ryumi (Dratini) Jolly - 6 IVs
-Aqua Jet​
-Extreme Speed​
-Dragon Dance​
Galvamber (Joltik) Timid - 6 IVs
Patch (Porygon) Timid - 5 IVs
Garmer (Houndour) Timid - 6 IVs
Liquion (Eevee - to be Vaporeon) Bold - 5 IVs
Ignion (Eevee - to be Flareon) Adamant - 5 IVs
Gladeon (Eevee - to be Leafeon) Adamant - 5IVs
Aileon (Eevee - to be Espeon) Timid - 6IVs

Somehow I haven't burned out yet, so I'm going to keep breeding right up until I get Omega Ruby.
Not quite sure what to start working on next, though. Doing some research right now.

Hyunashi

Bagon Jolly 6IV
Mawile Adament 6IV
Shiny Honedge Quiet 6IV
Shiny Feebas Calm 5IV
Torchic Jolly 6IV
Larvitar Jolly 6IV

I haven't done the last 2 yet but have time to power breed still. Will be my first time playing a Pokemon game with a predetermined party, but these guys among my favorites design wise (Especially Mawile and Feebas).

Ultimadrago

And it's female? Thanks a bundle Rimon! Gonna use this to help make the ultimate Mega Pidgeot in AS.

After deliberation, I've decided to go fresh in Alpha Sapphire (at least for a while). So while I have many monstrosities in the Bank, I'm going to leave them untouched and see what I do with what AS gives me.

Hyunashi

2MwkzJu.jpg

Was not expecting this but wont complain :D:D It's spread is almost perfect but it will be good enough (31/31/31/31/X/31)!

Also I have Female Dream ball Bagons (HA), Dream ball Mawile and Dream ball Magikarp's (HA) for anyone that wants them for free (could the first person help me evolve my Feebas though please?).

lupinko

2MwkzJu.jpg

Was not expecting this but wont complain :D:D It's spread is almost perfect but it will be good enough (31/31/31/31/X/31)!

Also I have Female Dream ball Bagons (HA), Dream ball Mawile and Dream ball Magikarp's (HA) for anyone that wants them for free (could the first person help me evolve my Feebas though please?).

I'm interested because what the hell and can help with your evo.

Xiul

2MwkzJu.jpg

Can I have them? I need a good ball for my Mawile.

To celebrate ORAS I am breeding a 4eggHA Torchick, Ralts, Feebas and Swablu
And going with in game Treecko and the demo Glalie.

Iryx

Went to my local Gamestop and they were all out of Diance codes and wont be getting any new ones, so I might aswell just ask, does anyone here have a spare EU Diance code? I don't really have anything to give in return for it.

Apparently HA Skrelp can now be traded on GTS. This suggests that you will be able to obtain it in ORAS (I guess
postgame and using dexnav
).

Apparently HA Skrelp can now be traded on GTS. This suggests that you will be able to obtain it in ORAS (I guess
postgame and using dexnav
).
Thank god, that thing really, really, really needs Adaptability to even be worth considering. It's just too weak without it. :/

edit: I can hack a skrelp to test it when i get home i guess. I usually don't use my Powersaves for more dirty things like that but if it's just to test HA mons then I'm willing to do it.

Will adaptability even matter though? I guess 2x STAB dragon pulse off of 97 base spA with life orb or something is pretty potent... But it still looks way less effective than hydreigon. It seems like it'll be similar to goodra in usability.

Hyunashi

Can I have them? I need a good ball for my Mawile.

To celebrate ORAS I am breeding a 4eggHA Torchick, Ralts, Feebas and Swablu
And going with in game Treecko and the demo Glalie.

Ill be on the rest of the day if you want them :D

Also I have a HA Skrelp that I can breed if people would like them.

lupinko

Gaf a question, basically Nintendo won't repair the scratches they themselves caused on my 3ds LL XY Blue version and want me to pay what is about $40 to repair and replace the scratched top cover.

Should I be OCD and pay Nintendo to fix their mistake or just stop caring and get my console back?

For all the beef Nintendo of America gets, Nintendo of Japan is really lame when it comes to customer service.

Yes, my console is under warranty but they still charged me anyway for an earlier repair.

I think I should make a thread in Gaming about this.

Muku

Gaf a question, basically Nintendo won't repair the scratches they themselves caused on my 3ds LL XY Blue version and want me to pay what is about $40 to repair and replace the scratched top cover.

Should I be OCD and pay Nintendo to fix their mistake or just stop caring and get my console back?

For all the beef Nintendo of America gets, Nintendo of Japan is really lame when it comes to customer service.

Yes, my console is under warranty but they still charged me anyway for an earlier repair.

I think I should make a thread in Gaming about this.

At least NOA was forgiving at times. Worked there one Christmas dealing with repairs, the Zelda bonus disc, and other stuff. Though, at same time I can understand why they do what they do sometimes. The shit folks try to pull over... but in this case, if it's their own doing think they should at least eat the cost. If nothing else say "This is it. Anything else will cost you on your own." The fact they're trying to charge you under warranty makes it even worse. God, I pray to the Pokemon gods above that my Charizard LL never has issues. *knocks on wood*

In any case, my verdict would be to pay it and move on. If nothing else, to get it back and fixed. Though at same time it could come back with another issue. Know a friend in America who has sent his in repeatedly because the issue they claimed to have fixed doesn't get fixed.

SoulUnison

Banned
Anybody have an extra Hidden Ability Treecko?

I think that's going to be the last thing I breed in anticipation of tomorrow, if I can find it.

lupinko

At least NOA was forgiving at times. Worked there one Christmas dealing with repairs, the Zelda bonus disc, and other stuff. Though, at same time I can understand why they do what they do sometimes. The shit folks try to pull over... but in this case, if it's their own doing think they should at least eat the cost. If nothing else say "This is it. Anything else will cost you on your own." The fact they're trying to charge you under warranty makes it even worse. God, I pray to the Pokemon gods above that my Charizard LL never has issues. *knocks on wood*

In any case, my verdict would be to pay it and move on. If nothing else, to get it back and fixed. Though at same time it could come back with another issue. Know a friend in America who has sent his in repeatedly because the issue they claimed to have fixed doesn't get fixed.

Oh I've decided to just ask for it back, but my friend who is acting as a middle man (because Nintendo wanted it sent from Tokyo instead of here in Sendai for whatever dumb reasons) is going to ask again if Nintendo can or do anything about it.

At this point with nintendo, I just want the LL back so I can do the system transfer so I can sell my cobalt blue 3ds toward a white n3ds.

I am going to show Nintendo tonight and tomorrow by buying four copies of ORAS.

;_;

I think that's going to be the last thing I breed in anticipation of tomorrow, if I can find it.

I have 5iv breeding rejects with egg moves and HA.

Will adaptability even matter though? I guess 2x STAB dragon pulse off of 97 base spA with life orb or something is pretty potent... But it still looks way less effective than hydreigon. It seems like it'll be similar to goodra in usability.

Adaptability would give Dragalge's Draco Meteor 260 base power factoring in STAB. It's only slightly weaker than the same move coming from a Reshiram (!).

onslack

Did you manage to get one? I got one via wonder trade last night so I could breed it for you

I'm still looking for a mudkip with its HA! I got a shiny mudkip via winder trade last might with an ability capsule but I'm sure that doesn't work for HA's?

lupinko

No egg moves, but they're adamant, 4IV and with Speed Boost.

Sure why not, I'm really just in it to help you out.

JP FC 5043-3233-7615 IGN Black Mamba.

I'm here right now but will be going in a little bit, I also live in Japan so time wise it might not be good for you.

Oh on a side note, I picked up my AS download card. I don't know how I'll get my quick ball bonuses. LOL

Hyunashi

Sure why not, I'm really just in it to help you out.

JP FC 5043-3233-7615 IGN Black Mamba.

I'm here right now but will be going in a little bit, I also live in Japan so time wise it might not be good for you.

Oh on a side note, I picked up my AS download card. I don't know how I'll get my quick ball bonuses. LOL

Would you like your dreamball Bagon (HA), Magikarp (HA) and Mawile (Dunno if you need the Mawile)?

Also I have heavy ball Larvitars if you want it.

lupinko

Would you like your dreamball Bagon (HA), Magikarp (HA) and Mawile (Dunno if you need the Mawile)? I have perfect 5 IV ones set aside for you ^^

Also I have heavy ball Larvitars if you want it.

That guy didn't claim his alien virus, but I could always catch another, so I'll trade that to you.

Let me move that over.

Just send them all. Lol

lupinko

:D:D thanks! Could you also help me tradeback my Milotic?

We can do milotic first, let me finish my local trading in a little bit.

You can keep the Regis that I'm going to send along with the alien virus.

Fun fact the OT Hinata is Solana from Pokemon Ranger, who actually had said alien virus.

Hyunashi

Why are you giving me back said virus? Lol

OHH ITS A DEOXYS. I didnt realise haha.
Thanks so much for that :D

You can give me junk btw.

EDIT:
Thanks for the mons but next time I give you bank balls just give me junk pleeeeeaaase! Thanks again, you have helped my dex heaps!

lupinko

OHH ITS A DEOXYS. I didnt realise haha.
Thanks so much for that :D

You can give me junk btw.

EDIT:
Thanks for the mons but next time I give you bank balls just give me junk pleeeeeaaase! Thanks again, you have helped my dex heaps!

Oh but those gts Regis were junk to me, I have shiny Regis in Emerald coming up that I actually caught. Lol

Muku

Oh I've decided to just ask for it back, but my friend who is acting as a middle man (because Nintendo wanted it sent from Tokyo instead of here in Sendai for whatever dumb reasons) is going to ask again if Nintendo can or do anything about it.

At this point with nintendo, I just want the LL back so I can do the system transfer so I can sell my cobalt blue 3ds toward a white n3ds.

I am going to show Nintendo tonight and tomorrow by buying four copies of ORAS.

;_;

LOL. Take that Nintendo. You can't have my money for my 3DS but please take all man wallet for pokeymanz. :( Bwa haha. Don't blame ya. If you're going to do a sell for the n3ds then yeah not worth repairing. Still not sure why they'd want to send from Tokyo though. Oo

lupinko

LOL. Take that Nintendo. You can't have my money for my 3DS but please take all man wallet for pokeymanz. :( Bwa haha. Don't blame ya. If you're going to do a sell for the n3ds then yeah not worth repairing. Still not sure why they'd want to send from Tokyo though. Oo

Well if they ever make a rayquaza N3ds LL, I could just sell the XY toward that.

And the plastic Kyogre/Groudon covers coming out are way better than the PC exclusive ones imo.

Nintendo is being lame that's all.

Here's my AS download card.

stcKjokl.jpg

Muku

Mmm that tasty digital card. I dunno, I'm weird and still prefer physical. Am I just being paranoid? I know in some ways its better to have digital. Not having to swap cards and all. But I find that to be a bonus since my original 3DS is full and working on filling up my secondary one.

lupinko

Mmm that tasty digital card. I dunno, I'm weird and still prefer physical. Am I just being paranoid? I know in some ways its better to have digital. Not having to swap cards and all. But I find that to be a bonus since my original 3DS is full and working on filling up my secondary one.

Oh I still have to swap cards, haha farming events. :/

Anyone know if the starter determines the legendaries? Then again I'm buying four games. :p

Edit: I want to play one of the games in Japanese, or I should save that for a cart? :p

Muku

Oh I still have to swap cards, haha farming events. :/

Anyone know if the starter determines the legendaries? Then again I'm buying four games. :p

Edit: I want to play one of the games in Japanese, or I should save that for a cart? :p

True, but that's what happens when you farm. I meant more so for normal use. ;)

Lati@s is determined on the version like before, right? There are no other roamers, correct? If so I imagine starter won't have any effect. Can't wait for my copy, but don't think it's due in till Tuesday. :(

Don't think it'd matter if you used digital or cart for Japanese. I tend to play my JPN one in Japanese. If I get both in Japanese will probably play both that way.

Top Bottom