• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Black & White |OT| of S'POILER'S and 156 New Pokemon's (no s'hiny Ponyta's)

Vhalyar

DMG-01 said:
Gamefreak did it again!

isshu-pokemon-94.jpg
->
isshu-pokemon-95.jpg

isshu-pokemon-122.jpg
->
isshu-pokemon-123.jpg
QisTopTier said:
Not gonna lie mistakes like this kinda piss me off :lol

It's not a mistake. To evolve them they have to be traded together. #616 (Shell with red bug) basically gives his shell to #588 (yellow & blue bug) so he can evolve to #589 (knight bug).

If you look closely at the knight, it's pretty obvious that it's the yellow & blue bug in there and not an accidental mixup.

Gilby

Lunchbox said:

This guy is easily my favourite. This whole group is actually really good overall. I might have to actually buy a pokemon game for the first time since Silver.

DMG-01

Vhalyar said:
It's not a mistake. To evolve them they have to be traded together. #616 (Shell with red bug) basically gives his shell to #588 (yellow & blue bug) so he can evolve to #589 (knight bug).

If you look closely at the knight, it's pretty obvious that it's the yellow & blue bug in there and not an accidental mixup.
Wait wait wait, so you're saying #588 has to be traded with #616 and they both evolve? That's pretty bananas.

DMG-01 said:
Gamefreak did it again!

No they didn't. Is it really that hard to see that the blue bug becomes that? The thing even has the same blue with yellow stomach.

Edit: Never mind, Vhalyar explained it better then I did.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Chet Rippo said:
No they didn't. Is it really that hard to see that the blue bug becomes that? The thing even has the same blue with yellow stomach.

Edit: Never mind, Vhalyar explained it better then I did.

haha I see it now, but hey cant blame me for thinking it was wrong, look at the whole caterpie thing

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
isshu-pokemon-1.jpg
isshu-pokemon-6.jpg
isshu-pokemon-64.jpg

are the only ones I like. Most of the designs look like they were lifted from some kid's DeviantArt page. :|

Vhalyar

DMG-01 said:
Wait wait wait, so you're saying #588 has to be traded with #616 and they both evolve? That's pretty bananas.
Pretty much. Apparently losing your shell allows you to become a super fast ninja!

Vhalyar

Aggrotek said:
My possible team:
isshu-pokemon-118.jpg
isshu-pokemon-141.jpg
You most likely won't find these two until the very end of the game though since they're pseudo-legendaries and the first one is even more terrifying than Garchomp :lol

Elite 4 revealed:
Shikimi
e4-shikimi.jpg

She specializes in Ghost-type Pokemon and is reported to use a Desukan (Lv.48), Burunkeru (Lv.48), Goruggo (Lv.48), and Shanderaa (Lv.50).

Giima
e4-giima.jpg

He specializes in Dark-type Pokemon and is reported to use a Zuruzukin (Lv.48), Warubiaru (Lv.48), Reparudasu (Lv.48), and Kirikizan (Lv.50).

Katorea
e4-katorea.jpg

She specializes in Psychic-type Pokemon and is reported to use a Rankurusu (Lv.48), Musharna (Lv.48), Shinborah (Lv.48), and Gochiruzeru (Lv.50). It's interesting to note that she shares both her name and her appearance with Caitlin (also called Katorea in Japan) from the Sinnoh Frontier Brains. They might be the same person, but this is unconfirmed.

Renbu
e4-renbu.jpg

He specializes in Fighting-type Pokemon and is reported to use a Nageki (Lv.48), Dageki (Lv.48), Roopushin (Lv.48), and Kojondo (Lv.50).

Champion from what I heard was Belle.

Aggrotek

Vhalyar said:
You most likely won't find these two until the very end of the game though since they're pseudo-legendaries and the first one is even more terrifying than Garchomp :lol
Probably, but I can dream.

Anyone surprised at the lack of poison types? Only three lines with a total of seven Pokemon.

Also what are this generations new type combo's?

Dr. Feel Good said:
Anyone surprised at the lack of poison types? Only three lines with a total of seven Pokemon.

Also what are this generations new type combo's?

Psychic/Fire
Ground/Dark
Dark/Fighting
Normal/Grass
Water/Ghost
Bug/Electric
Grass/Steel
Ghost/Fire
Electric/Ground
Ground/Ghost
Dark/Steel
Dark/Dragon
Bug/Fire
Rock/Fighting
Flying*
Dragon/Fire
Dragon/Electric
Dragon/Ice

I think that's it, I could be missing some.
* Sure, it's not a combo, but it is new.

I love this guy!
CYy3W.jpg

But he isn't my fav yet.
I need to see shiny forms before I pick my favs.
But I also like these (just some of the ones I like).
isshu-pokemon-66.jpg

isshu-pokemon-59.jpg
isshu-pokemon-126.jpg
isshu-pokemon-137.jpg

Vhalyar

Chet Rippo said:
Psychic/Fire
Ground/Dark
Dark/Fighting
Normal/Grass
Water/Ghost
Bug/Electric
Grass/Steel
Ghost/Fire
Electric/Ground
Ground/Ghost
Dark/Steel
Dark/Dragon
Bug/Fire
Rock/Fighting
Flying*
Dragon/Fire
Dragon/Electric
Dragon/Ice

I think that's it, I could be missing some.
* Sure, it's not a combo, but it is new.

Apparently Rotom's forms have changed. The Ghost type gets replaced by the form's type. That means these are also new:

Electric/Fire
Electric/Grass
Electric/Ice

Celsior

Am I getting old or do those designs just suck?
Looks like new Dante should be in there somewhere.

isshu-pokemon-132.jpg

Evolution of Tarus?

Kusagari

Thagomizer said:
I actually thought that too. Some of these designs are very Digimon-ish.

And ugh at the Legendaries. They all suck besides Zekrom.

Uhh what? ARE YOU HATING ON SPACE BUG?!

Shiggie

Celsior said:
Am I getting old or do those designs just suck?
Looks like new Dante should be in there somewhere.

isshu-pokemon-132.jpg

Evolution of Tarus?
No Evolutions of any old mons ever, ever, ever, ever.

isshu-pokemon-9.jpg

dialga seal
dialga seal
looks like shit, dialga seal
is he dumb?
sure is, mate
furries online, masturbate
look out!
here comes dialga seal.

Shiggie

Champion Cynthia is in Isshu. She is asking the player: "I'd love to challenge you... would you possibly be my opponent?"
She comes in Spring and Summer only, but you can battle her as much as you like.

Cynthia's Team - Spiritomb, Milotic, Garchomp, Lucario, Wargle, and Shiburudon. All are at Level 75 except for Garchomp, who is Level 77.

SleepyJohn11 said:
Holy shit, Iris looks bigger than Ash; Maybe they did shrank him or made him look too younger:lol

But it might be Iris's hair too.

I was more surprised at how tall the new Professor is compared to Oak, or maybe he's just short. :lol

DMG-01

Well, I've caved. Is Play-Asia the best site to order from? It's normally my goto site for importing, but I've heard that it has a lot of orders and I don't want mine to get backlogged.

udivision

funkmastergeneral said:
I will never remember all these damn pokemon

Also where the fuck is my Wii game, Nintendo
The complexities and intricacies of a Pokemon game couldn't possibly be replicated on this inferior thing known as a console.

Top Bottom