• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Black & White |OT| of S'POILER'S and 156 New Pokemon's (no s'hiny Ponyta's)

Rubius

Kurtofan said:
Well got what I meant about Magneton.
To me Dugtrio feels more lazy than Gear evos.
Once again I need to see their animated sprite,because I think they'll look cool that way.
Somewhat hyped for that too... I also hope they put some Previous starter in some procurable place...
I want a Squirtle.

Darklord

Banned
Rubius said:
400. We have gone from Mew who grant wishes, to the creator of the Ying and the Yang.
Its gone ridiculously far.

Pokemon went from being sort of real world creatures that could communicate with humans to creatures that seem far more powerful and smarter than humans, yet they can still get caught in a pokeball. Yay! I just caught the Master of Time and Space!

Kurtofan

Rubius said:
We went from 151(152 if you count Ho-Oh in Episode 1 of the Anime) Pokemon, to 663 Pokemon in about 14 year.
That's ALOT of change.
Imagine if we discovered 5 time more animals than what we already knew existed on earth in 15 year.
That's kind of extreme.
There are tons of unknown animals on earth,way more than 600.
Mostly bugs and fish but still.

Poyunch

Rubius said:
We went from 151(152 if you count Ho-Oh in Episode 1 of the Anime) Pokemon, to 663 Pokemon in about 14 year.
That's ALOT of change.
Imagine if we discovered 5 time more animals than what we already knew existed on earth in 15 year.
That's kind of extreme.
I'm still not getting your original post. :lol

All you guys are willing to spoil Gen V. I'm so bored since most of Pokegaf's in here. :(

Rubius

Darklord said:
Pokemon went from being sort of real world creatures that could communicate with humans to creatures that seem far more powerful and smarter than humans, yet they can still get caught in a pokeball. Yay! I just caught the Master of Time and Space!
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/090707.jpg

With Black and White, you can even control the Ying and the Yang now...

Kurtofan said:
There are tons of unknown animals on earth,way more than 600.
Mostly bugs and fish but still.
I said, 5 time what we already know. Its like if we took the Animal Encyclopedia, and added 5 times in new entry in it.

But I dont care for new pokemons. I just dont want them to look in a garage, check out some tools and book 10 new pokemons.

Kurtofan

Rubius said:
I said, 5 time what we already know. Its like if we took the Animal Encyclopedia, and added 5 times in new entry in it.
So what?
Each regions has its own pokemons ,they just don't communicate their pokedexes to each other.
Johto pokemon weren't known in Kanto,but they were known for ages in Johto.
In the middle ages you couldn't know what kind of animals there were in America,that doesn't mean they didn't existed.

Poyunch

Kurtofan said:
So what?
Each regions has its own pokemons ,they just don't communicate their pokedexes to each other.
In the middle ages you couldn't know what kind of animals there were in America,that doesn't mean they didn't existed.
You'd think that with the technology they have they would know this stuff. But again this is what happens when you rely on children for your animal research.

Rubius

Kurtofan said:
So what?
Except its not Middle age.
They have Internet, Device able to capture living being into a plasmic form who then Teleport it into a Database. They have Really Really high technology, but they wont upgrade a Pokedex or go on the other side of a 20 meter cavern?

Poyunch

Rubius said:
Except its not Middle age.
They have Internet, Device able to capture living being into a plasmic form who then Teleport it into a Database. They have Really Really high technology, but they wont upgrade a Pokedex or go on the other side of a 20 meter cavern?
And this is a world where you can capture and control something that can bend reality. Real life does not apply to Video Game logic.

Rubius

PounchEnvy said:
And this is a world where you can capture and control something that can bend reality. Real life does not apply to Video Game logic.
Oh I know, and I dont want to make it like this is related to real life, but its just really silly.

Sixfortyfive said:
No Ice/Fighting type? Gen 5 is a failure.
No Farfetch evolution...
I wanted my Flying/Fighting :(

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Rubius said:
That's ALOT of change.
That's kind of extreme.

That's pretty normal. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Dascu

Here we go:

isshu-pokemon-6.jpg
isshu-pokemon-34.jpg
isshu-pokemon-59.jpg

isshu-pokemon-71.jpg
isshu-pokemon-102.jpg
isshu-pokemon-141.jpg

Forkball

Some are awesome.
Some are what the fuck.
And that electric flying squirrel doesn't have an evolution? It's this gen's Pachirisu.

upandaway

I could not help myself and checked them all. I kinda wanted to save this for the game but fuck it, this felt way too good.
Dr. Feel Good said:
Hopefully this is allowed, too many people are talking about all the new leaks of Pokemon and spoilers might fall through the cracks and ruin some people's anticipation for the game.

INTRODUCING... ALL 156 NEW POKEMON

isshu-pokemon-14.jpg
isshu-pokemon-22.jpg
isshu-pokemon-27.jpg
isshu-pokemon-40.jpg
isshu-pokemon-34.jpg
isshu-pokemon-43.jpg
isshu-pokemon-44.jpg
isshu-pokemon-45.jpg
isshu-pokemon-67.jpg
isshu-pokemon-68.jpg
isshu-pokemon-75.jpg
isshu-pokemon-79.jpg
isshu-pokemon-82.jpg
isshu-pokemon-99.jpg
isshu-pokemon-120.jpg
isshu-pokemon-121.jpg
isshu-pokemon-136.jpg
Those are the ones that are downright offensive to me (most include their chain).

I pressed Preview and MY GOD they look absolutely terrible. What filth. Disgusting. But I digress.

This gen's semi-legendary is the second least cool of them all (Salamance is still the worst, and they're all still pretty cool).

I'll go over it later again and pick out those I really really like.

Kurtofan

upandaway said:
I could not help myself and checked them all. I kinda wanted to save this for the game but fuck it, this felt way too good.

Those are the ones that are downright offensive to me (most include their chain).

I pressed Preview and MY GOD they look absolutely terrible. What filth. Disgusting. But I digress.

This gen's semi-legendary is the second least cool of them all (Salamance is still the worst, and they're all still pretty cool).

I'll go over it later again and pick out those I really really like.
Except the blue monkey evo and the mouse,all of those are awesome.
Especially pissed off clown,the judoka and the karateka,Garbage monster, icicle bear,the vulture and king ghost jellyfish.

upandaway

Kurtofan said:
Except the blue monkey evo and the mouse,all of those are awesome.
Especially pissed off clown,the judoka and the karateka,Garbage monster, icicle bear,the vulture and king ghost jellyfish.
Even that dog?

The garbage monster too is one of my most hated designs. Perhaps we don't share the same views on how badass poison types deserve to be.

Kurtofan

upandaway said:
Even that dog?

The garbage monster too is one of my most hated designs. Perhaps we don't share the same views on how badass poison types deserve to be.
He has badass moustaches.
I like garbage monster,because it's a literal pile of garbages that's awesome.

upandaway

Kurtofan said:
He has badass moustaches.
I feel pain in my body every time I see the process in which such a cute little puppy evolves into that.. thing.

I saw all their stats too and it seems like this gen is a more physical than past gens. And I see the Hitmonchan/lee, Persian, Machamp, Jumpluff, Pidgeot on a glance. Surprisingly I'm not too annoyed by this.

vall03

just saw an update in Serebii and I have a bad feeling with the sprites of some old Pokemons, the sprite of Mewtwo is exactly the same from DPPt...

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
zoukka said:
wow these designs look random as fuck.

isshu-pokemon-120.jpg

Grotch bear wtf :lol

He's the best one, don't talk shit. If it were you and that bear in a vacant alley, the bear would end up with all your possessions.
He's a bad motherfucker. He would cast a freeze spell on you then punch you and shatter yourself all over the place.

Snuggler said:
He's the best one, don't talk shit. If it were you and that bear in a vacant alley, the bear would end up with all your possessions.
He's a bad motherfucker.

Shame he has the fur boner thing going on, like Reshiram. Isshu, the land of fur boners!

vall03

Green Scar said:
They do move now though.

yeah, but I was hoping for some new sprites, oh well, but just like what you said, the sprites are moving now. I cant wait for the gifs of all Pokemon but this would likely take some time...

Kurtofan said:
Sarcophagus family terrible?
WTF?
The fighting guys are awesome too.

Whats with the clothes?
So that entire pokemon species wears the same human made outfit?
What do they bulk buy or get them as a discount outlet facility

Kurtofan

TheVampire said:
Whats with the clothes?
So that entire pokemon species wears the same human made outfit?
What do they bulk buy or get them as a discount outlet facility
Where does Hitmonchan find his boxing gloves?Kadabra his spoon?Jyinx her dress?Machamp his belt?

upandaway

Kurtofan said:
Where does Hitmonchan find his boxing gloves?Kadabra his spoon?Jyinx her dress?Machamp his belt?
There's nothing wrong with Kadabra having a spoon but you're absolutely right about the rest.

Doesn't mean judo clothes are acceptable though. It's a bit worse when the clothes are such a big part of the design. They're practically defined by them.

Kurtofan

upandaway said:
There's nothing wrong with Kadabra having a spoon but you're absolutely right about the rest.

Doesn't mean judo clothes are acceptable though. It's a bit worse when the clothes are such a big part of the design. They're practically defined by them.
What I mean is that who cares where they got the human items.
They could have made them or something.
They're cool and that's all that matters.

upandaway

Here are all the good ones in my opinion (they're above merely 'decent', of which there are a couple too)

isshu-pokemon-3.jpg
isshu-pokemon-6.jpg
isshu-pokemon-9.jpg
(what are the haters gonna do?)
isshu-pokemon-16.jpg
isshu-pokemon-12.jpg
isshu-pokemon-18.jpg
isshu-pokemon-24.jpg
isshu-pokemon-77.jpg
isshu-pokemon-32.jpg
isshu-pokemon-37.jpg
isshu-pokemon-53.jpg
isshu-pokemon-59.jpg
isshu-pokemon-61.jpg
isshu-pokemon-65.jpg
isshu-pokemon-85.jpg
isshu-pokemon-92.jpg
(<- disco winter form mostly)
isshu-pokemon-95.jpg
isshu-pokemon-105.jpg
isshu-pokemon-118.jpg
isshu-pokemon-123.jpg
isshu-pokemon-132.jpg
isshu-pokemon-134.jpg
isshu-pokemon-150.jpg
isshu-pokemon-137.jpg
isshu-pokemon-93.jpg
(<- SURPRISINGLY AWESOME STATS)

Disco Team (in progress)

isshu-pokemon-132.jpg
m1fuI.png

upandaway said:

There's nothing wrong with any of that.

isshu-pokemon-6.jpg

This one makes me hungry, I guess I'll have some more Pringles.

NeonZ

upandaway said:

Hitmonchan wore clothes too though, not only the gloves.

Top Bottom