• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Did the character descriptions for the rivals come from official Nintendo PR? I think it's really cool that they have fat character who wants to be a dancer. A boy no less! But it bugs me that the description describes him as a "large" boy. I want to see more fat characters portrayed in ways that don't make a big deal about them being fat, and instead explores them in more deep and nuanced ways. In this case, simply leaving out the "large" descriptor would make me happy. I wonder if they're going to explore his size at all in his story. If so, I hope they handle it well, and not in fat shaming ways.

Anyways, yay that they have a fat dancer boy. <3

hemtae

Blargh, I'll be getting mine on the monday after it releases. If you feel a possession attempt fueled by unspeakable dark magic that will be me. Try not to fight it.

Zebra

Are there no stores doing preorder bonuses?

I remember Black/White 1 had no shortage of stores offering neat stuff.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Grass-types are immune to "powder" moves such as Poison Powder, Sleep Powder and Spore.
Ghost-types are immune to moves which preventing fleeing such as Mean Look.
Electric-types are immune to paralysis.
Wuuuuut, I didn't know about any of this! Damn. Can't wait to dive in and get all competitive.

So hype, it feels like time has flown for the wait for this game.

#TeamX

#TeamChespin

Let's do this! Only a little bit longer to wait.

Ezalc

#Team X, dat OP name. OH YES.

Got my eshop points ready. Going to download this straight to my 3DS. Gonna have that Pokemon Fire Emblem duo all day EVERY DAY SON!

Azure J

Cannot fucking WAIT for this shit.

#TeamX
#WeGotDabesCharizard
#MegamonX
#TeamFroakie

Yes, I can feel it. The hype is flowing through me.

blastoise9ak3p.gif

Team X

Andddd saved.

Sorry guys. :(

OT already?!?

Arceus has done it again!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go prepare for world domination with my uberschwentz
Greninja

mjc

Team X.

This game is gonna rock, it'll be the first Pokemon game I really want to get into since Silver.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Team X.

This game is gonna rock, it'll be the first Pokemon game I really want to get into since Silver.
Yup, I haven't been this excited for a Pokemon game since Gold / Silver. 3D, Fairy type, and more accessible EV training is what really has me hyped.

Release day falls on the Saturday of New York Comic Con, so next weekend is going to be so crazy for me and my other Pokemon buds attending the con but oh so worth it.

?oe?oe

#TeamY

Skrelp, Spritzee, Mewtwo Y > X degenerates

#TeamChespin or #TeamFroakie, or possibly #TeamFennekin... #TeamOnTheFence

ASTROID2

I've gone since like the third trailer without looking at anything about the game. I can't wait to play it. I haven't gone in blind in a Pokemon game like this since red and blue.

Trying to get a 3DS in time for this lol. Had to give up my original 3DS to my little cousin. Hopefully will have it by the time this releases.

#Team X FTW

Coming back to Pokemon after Platinum and SoulSilver. Cannot wait, the dormant trainer within me is awakening again now that 2 gens worth have passed.

Well 1 but I didn't buy Black&White 1 or 2 and I count them as gens in themselves.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
We need clarification ASAP: what images / info counts as spoilers in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom