• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirye

Alright, I need some FCs for this shiz! Mine is 3110-4022-8808. Let me know if you add me so I can add you back!

10 minutes left. Dat hype is too stronk.

DaBoss

I've just recently seen Braixen's attacking animation using the wooden stick wand, and my god it is so gooooooooooooooooooood.

btkadams

Is there any reason I shouldn't go digital (impatient) if I will have the opposite version coming next week? I figure I could trade my previous completed pokedex to the physical copy if I'm really scared of losing pokemon because of a theoretical issue with my digital copy.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
So, I'm close to pre-ordering and I must ask: Pokemon X or Y?

Let it be known that my favorite Pokemon of all time is Charmander and the Charmander line which leads me to ask: Is Charizard X obtainable in Pokemon X? I know that seems like a dumb question, but if I recall correctly, I remember Pokemon games where you got the opposite legendary in the other game. I just wanted to make sure that's not the case. Also, while Charizard X looks cooler, which one is better? Is one better than the other?

Besides that, are there any other major differences between the two versions? There's nothing like Black City, White Forest is there?

J. Bravo

So Route 22 is where I can get
Riolu
, correct? Trying to catch everything and I really want one anyway.

spoilers about lucario:
you get a free lucario shortly after the 3rd badge at lvl 34

I'm about to go pick my copy up from walmart. so hyped.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Wow.

Lines never formed in my country.

Until now.

POKEMON IS FORMING LINES IN MY 3RD WORLD COUNTRY OH SHIT

Tucah

you speak so well
After making a last minute decision to buy the fuck out of this game at midnight, I also made a last minute realization that I don't have enough space on my SD card. Hype skyrocketed and then plummeted all in the span of about twenty minutes. Guess I'm going out to buy a physical copy tomorrow. :(

OH GOD I WANT THIS GAME NOW FUCK YOU SMALL STANDARD 3DS SD CARD

Fewr

After making a last minute decision to buy the fuck out of this game at midnight, I also made a last minute realization that I don't have enough space on my SD card. Hype skyrocketed and then plummeted all in the span of about twenty minutes. Guess I'm going out to buy a physical copy tomorrow. :(

OH GOD I WANT THIS GAME NOW FUCK YOU SMALL STANDARD 3DS SD CARD
Don't corner shops sell sd cards, phone chargers, etc nowadays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom