• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

celebi23

So... is it coming out 1 A.M EST on the eShop?

Counter on the official Nintendo website says so.

I thought it was 12 A.M EST launch. =(
Star-wars-darth-vader-no.gif

It's showing about an hour & a half for me as well :/

hemtae

Is there a way I can find out if my gamestop is having a midnight launch or should I just pop into walmart at midnight?

daman824

Does anyone have a list of version exclusives. I'm planning on downloading x here in 30 minutes. But I don't want to find out that a pokemon I really want is only in Y. Thanks in advance.

And my friend code is: 2707-1680-6998

Guys, I thought about getting all 3 starters right from the very beginning. That would require someone who's willing to start the game all over again thrice and trade them. If someone's up for it, I'm willing to be that person and restart it 5 times: you can keep the two that you're missing, and then you'll have to hold on to the 2 that I'll be getting until I can restart it for the last time, then I'll grab the starter I want and you'll send me back the other 2.

So what do you say? Is someone interested?
PM me.

Effect

Curious as to what the eShop sales for this will look like.

Still holding out some hope that NewEgg shipps on Saturdays but I doubt it. Chances are they won't ship until Monday and I'll get it at the end of the week depending on where they ship it from. I'm getting it $5 off along with no tax and free shipping. Worth the wait? Starting to wonder. I do at least still have SMT 4 and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Wind Waker HD to play so I really shouldn't be in a rush.

DaBoss

Considering how many people here are using EST instead of EDT, it's very possible they forgot to account for daylight saving time

Yea, you're right. I didn't think about that, but yea, reading all of the posts here saying EST instead EDT, it probably is just an honest mistake.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I've gotta say the attention to detail is incredible.

You crouch when you're talking to pre-schoolers, because they're tiny, and chespin's soft head spike-thing turns into hard, sharp spikes when he's attacking, just like in his dex entry.

Game is so GOOD.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Didnt think people would show up with fennekin hats at a random gamestop midnight in the middle of a suburb lol
Not even close to the same thing, but Gamestop is selling starter trio + Pikachu plushies for $12.99, and I was really tempted to get one for me and my girlfriend. I never buy things like that, but they're so damn cute, I'm feeling pretty tempted.

ivysaur12

Banned
I've gotta say the attention to detail is incredible.

You crouch when you're talking to pre-schoolers, because they're tiny, and chespin's soft head spike-thing turns into hard, sharp spikes when he's attacking, just like in his dex entry.

Game is so GOOD.

HYPE CANNOT BE CONTAINED. CANNOT. BE. CONTAINED.

SITTING ON BENCHES. CROUCHING. AHHHHHHHH.

Milennia

Not even close to the same thing, but Gamestop is selling starter trio + Pikachu plushies for $12.99, and I was really tempted to get one for me and my girlfriend. I never buy things like that, but they're so damn cute, I'm feeling pretty tempted.

Give in to the hype... this line is practically shaking

javac

Played for over 10 hours today. Loving it. Catching loads of Pokemon. Love the animations and music in the game. Pikachu's cry is actually adorable in this game as it should be! The game does lag a bit with 3D on but it's an amazing experience thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom