• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to try like 3 times to add funds since I didn't know I had to pay tax (I had $40 in my wallet), but at last I'm downloading.the game. Sucks I had to go digital, but I couldn't pass it up since I had the $30 promo credit.

Wilsongt

OMG IT'S DOWNLOADING NOW!

giphy.gif

DedValve

Banned
I'M LIKE.....UMM....1/4rth of the dark orange bar filled up against the light orange box with hearts of various colors dropping.

....way to suck the fun out of watching numbers slowly rise to that 100% nintendo =/

False

I had $40.00 waiting in my eShop funds only to find out they charge tax and now I'm stuck in Add Funds Crash Hell! FUUUUUUUUUU!!!

jyoung188

Downloading!

I had a great sushi dinner with the wife, then we went and saw Gravity, and now I'm home downloading Pokemon X! It's been a great night so far :D

Hopefully this download doesn't take forever :p

BUT THE RETAIL VS DIGITAL WAR WON'T FIGHT ITSELF

Well I believe the perpetual war economy is run by the Patriot AI, so it's pretty self-sustaining.

Can someone teach me how to use this "Download later" shenanigan?

It asks if you want to Download Now or Download Later. Click Later. Then go to the home screen, close your 3DS. Open it when you want a progress percentage and click on the gift icon.

Mononoke

Banned
Well, I'm giving up. For some reason I can go to pay for it, but I keep getting an error message. Oddly enough, it's requiring me to enter my Credit Card Info + a new password (as if I've never paid for something before on E-Shop. But I have, many times).

I don't get it. Either way, it won't let me buy it. Oh well.

Mairu

Finally got it to accept my payment information. I was worried it was going to ask for it again since there was no tax amount listed adding only the needed amount.

Now to begin waiting for the download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom