• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Keep getting an error when trying to add funds :-/
Same here. Code 005-6509 when inputting the password for my saved credit card :/

EDIT: it just went through. Managed to purchase the game, it's downloading now (or so I hope, I chose Download later).

After about some 7-ish minutes (maybe 10? I dunno), it's at 25~%. Hopefully it keeps at a good pace. Would love to play this before I have to go to bed early for work in the morning.

AdamMPSP

For anyone having trouble adding funds in the eshop, I got mine to work by not using my saved card, and then saying no to saving the card. Don't know if it actually matters, but it appeared to matter for me.

Mairu

37%

It's downloading a lot faster than I expected.

Where do you see a percentage? All I see is this:
BWWX_oACYAAXm8D.jpg

Cbajd5

Yeah, you just have to keep trying until they can properly add the funds.

Now back to playing THE WAITING GAME.

Tan

cant buy the fucking game, everytime i try to add funds to buy it, the fucking shit does not connect.

Yup. For the record, this has happened to me many times in the past for smaller games.

Man I can't even get into the eshop anymore

MrMephistoX

For anyone having trouble adding funds in the eshop, I got mine to work by not using my saved card, and then saying no to saving the card. Don't know if it actually matters, but it appeared to matter for me.

Same here I added it again and now Y is downloading by the looks of it we should have good trades ahead! Jiggly puff is in this right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom