• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2011: Of Weiners, Boehners, Santorum, and Teabags

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefit

polyh3dron said:
Not only dropping the Reagan bomb, I can almost hear Obama slightly modifying his speech pattern to mimic Reagan just a bit, am I the only one?
He does it all the time I'm actually not a big fan of it because I do it when I'm trying to drive a point to my kids.

Now he's seriously getting serious.

A stern "The People are disappointed in you, for real. I am serious, this is serious. We should NOT be playing games with our economy."

Reagan
Now Jefferson

He's pulling these Tea Party icons out tonight

Milabrega said:
Tons. This is his most boring and disappointing speech ever. Completely monotone and the tinge of defeatism in his voice.
He sounds stern and disappointed in congress.

I did not get "defeatism" from him at all.

Canova

Banned
Goddamn it US, get your fucking shit together!

Sometime I wish China grow up faster to bitch slap the US, like right now

Bluth

Canova said:
Goddamn it US, get your fucking shit together!

Sometime I wish China grow up faster to bitch slap the US, like right now

I'm having trouble seeing how China would "bitch slap" the US. Are you referring to actual physical force?

eznark

Banned
This is the first one of these I got to watch (Brewers off day).

Two thoughts:

1. fight, fight, fight!! (This is the fist time I'm actually less than confident that a deal will get done)

2. I wonder how many female votes he lost for preempting Bachelorette.

slit

...so what was the point of that speech. He's not saying anything new. It's just Obama saying I want compromise and the extreme right GOP saying fuck you. This is just getting ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom