• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2011: Of Weiners, Boehners, Santorum, and Teabags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

The Chosen One said:
I don't see how anything these people are saying are going to create jobs. It sounds exactly the same as the policies circa Bush II years.

But as long as you say it will work, it will work. Like not raising the debt ceiling, you don't need facts to say it shouldn't be raised, just say it shouldn't be raised and chill.

Piecake

The Chosen One said:
I don't see how anything these people are saying are going to create jobs. It sounds exactly the same as the policies circa Bush II years.

It wont since their tax cuts to the wealthy won't stimulate demand. You can give the rich all the money you want and they can increase the supply all they want, but if no one is buying anything, all that means jack shit

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Every time I turn on one of these things...

JW4AC.gif

Just can't stand the stupid/crazy.

besada

Banned
I remember when moderators moderated, rather than attempting to score points on the candidates. Everyone's got to be a big shot these days.

Also, get off my lawn.

Bachmann is going to fuck Pawlenty up.

pgtl_10

Gonaria said:
Well, I'm out. this is just lets see who can cut taxes the most time. Tax cuts, they solve everything!

Once the US loses even more jobs maybe people will realize you actually need revenue to pay debts.

Vestal

This is lovely.. YES YES LET THE BLOOD FLOW..... KILL EACH OTHER!

HOLY FUCK SHE SAID IT..... I KEPT THE LINE IN NOT RAISING THE DEBT CEILING..

You just cant make this shit up

Celsior

Bachman just repeated the same answer twice..................really think people are that stupid.

Pals just fuck her in the ass.

Owzers

michelle bachman has fought tirelessly to not answer questions.

light bulb freedomn of choice act? MAKE HER PRESIDENT SHE LOVES FREEDOM

AlteredBeast said:
Soooooo... Typical post-1992 political debate then? Look up Clinton, bush and Perot on youtuube, it will make you shed a tear.
So true. Look at even older debates. It's nothing but cheap shots and talking points now.
These debates are an embarassment to the entire country.

wait... light bulb freedom of choice act?
She's got my ear now.

Wait . . . she presented her big accomplishment leading the "Light Bulb Freedom Act".

BTW . . . thanks for fucking up "Minnesota Nice" you two losers. You both suck.

Gonaria said:
It wont since their tax cuts to the wealthy won't stimulate demand. You can give the rich all the money you want and they can increase the supply all they want, but if no one is buying anything, all that means jack shit

Exactly.... none of what these guys are addressing the issue of demand. Increasing corporate profits doesn't necessarily translate to more consumer demand.

Vestal

Bulbo Urethral Baggins said:
So true. Look at even older debates. It's nothing but cheap shots and talking points now.
These debates are an embarassment to the entire country.

wait... light bulb freedom of choice act?
She's got my ear now.

Yes yes you heard it right.... She actually said that.... THIS IS GLORIOUS..

She says it again!!!.. I FOUGHT AGAINST INCREASING THE DEBT CEILING.. YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH THATS WHY WE GOT DOWNGRADED BECAUSE OF RETARDS LIKE YOU.

fallagin

The bell keeps tricking my dog into believing that someone is ringing the door bell. He keeps barking and looking at the door every time it rings.

Piecake

Sky Chief said:
It goes both ways, you also need businesses to actually make money so they can pay taxes

They will make money if we actually stimulate demand. That way, people will buy more things and corporations will make more money. Supply side economics and tax cuts to the wealthy don't work because all they do is give money to the wealthy, who then keep it since they'd have to be utter fools to expand/create their/a business when their is no demand for it

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
fallagin said:
The bell keeps tricking my dog into believing that someone is ringing the door bell. He keeps barking and looking at the door every time it rings.
It's pawlenty coming over to heat up dinner for you. Watch out for the special sauce...

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Gonaria said:
They will make money if we actually stimulate demand. That way, people will buy more things and corporations will make more money. Supply side economics and tax cuts to the wealthy don't work because all they do is give money to the wealthy, who then keep it since they'd have to be utter fools to expand/create their/a business when their is no demand for it
What do to then gonoria? You make a good, obvious point, but where does the country go from here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom