• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2011: Of Weiners, Boehners, Santorum, and Teabags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I haven't been following it to carefully, but will this budget super committee have any actual power? Just what are they supposed to do that the budget committee under the Executive branch doesn't?

Ulairi

Banned
Darkshier said:
Lol 10:1 spending cuts to tax increases, and they all walk away from the deal. Awesome.

That's one of those bullshit questions that everyone answers and no oen would actually follow. If they got a 10-1 deal, they'd take it.

Clevinger

Vestal said:
LOL A REPUBLICAN TRYING TO FORCE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ON STATES?!?!?!?!

HAHAHAHA OMG... Im in tears here.

They don't have the right to do that, even with the right that says they can!

He literally said that.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Ulairi said:
He's super nervous. He has plenty of time to get his bearings this is his first debate. He's the only non-loon up there.
Him or Romney. At least as far as actual responses go. Santorum bringing in the full crazy with that last one...

Ecotic

My State forces me to have car insurance to drive, I wonder I never hear about that from anyone. That's standard in most States, right? Having to buy car insurance?

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Mgoblue201 said:
This debate is far too depressing to watch, but I am enjoying the Ezra Klein commentary for the sheer schadenfreude.

Link pls.

edit: oh you already posted it. my bad.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
LOL. Ma boy Ezra Klein's actually kind of a dick. At least when he's on twitter. Awesome!

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
SolKane said:
It was a joke about her disappearance.
Yes I see this, post edit.

Regardless, I am pleased that at least her star is quickly fading. Luckily it didn't go on as long as the crazy Byahhhh! did...

Ulairi

Banned
speculawyer said:
Why does the GOP hate involvement in Libya? I can't see why they hate that action except for the fact that Obama is in the whitehouse.

I don't think Republicans were really ever into humanitarian intervention, President Bush brought them because he's a Republican not because Republicans actually believed in it.

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
Bulbo Urethral Baggins said:
oh god...
better save this for another time.
It's true. It's Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. Part of life is health, and it's proven that people are more productive when they're healthy, and as such everyone should have fair, equal, and comprehensive care for every individual that needs it, in both a reactive and preventative way.

It's about human dignity, man. To die of a fucking cold or bankrupted by a broken leg is not human dignity.

ToxicAdam

Huntsman says something sensible about working with China in the future ..... ::silence from crowd::

Can't believe this shitty, backward state has so much power in deciding a president.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom