• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2011: Of Weiners, Boehners, Santorum, and Teabags

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Would you be submissive to your husband?" LOL what a dumb question. Now she just plays the sexism card. She has said so many dumb things and they ask her about that? UGH

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
besada said:
What was it? All I heard were the boos.
Bachman, you have said before that you are submissive to your husband. Will you continue to be submissive to your husband if you enter the White House?

besada said:
What was it? All I heard were the boos.

You believe in 'wife must submit to husband' . . . will you submit to your husband's views as president.

A nasty question . . . but a good one. She largely dodged it.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
"Why are they wrong?" Now that and the submissive comment are gotcha questions!

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
Ouch, that wasn't a very graceful dodge by huntsman...

That's a very interesting comment by Paul. I'm actually a little disappointed that he didn't bring the "Religion doesn't belong in my government" thing, but he sorta got there in a roundabout way.

Santorum is an asshole. I love how all these people are saying that "judges shouldn't decide marriage." Should segregation have been left to the people of the south to vote for it?

besada

Banned
doomed1 said:
Ouch, that wasn't a very graceful dodge by huntsman...
Huntsman isn't very good at this, period. He jumped in over his head, and he's been getting beaten like a dog since. Even Santorum better understands what's actually needed to win than Hunstman, and he's been dead in the water since the day he started.

Raxus said:
Bachmann supports one woman and one gay man marriage.
Zangief.png

Ulairi

Banned
quadriplegicjon said:
Jesus fuck. Force raped women to have the children. What horrible people.

If you believe abortion is murder then you have to follow it to its logical conclusion like he did. It's intellectually honest. I don't like Santorum but at least he's consistant.

mj1108

Synth_floyd said:
Marriage should be decided by big government because people move? I thought GOP was all about states rights

Yup. That's the GOP for you. They don't want government in their lives unless it's on an issue that supports their agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom