• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2011: Of Weiners, Boehners, Santorum, and Teabags

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolKane

NihonTiger90 said:
How's Williams been doing as moderator? I just got into this and he's doing a nice job playing Devil's advocate with Paul.

I think he's pretty competent as a moderator, too bad it's not just him though.

What are the chances of Obama's job plan extending unemployment benefits for 99ers? Don't know why they extend it for them while training them for experience for 3-6 months.

Flying_Phoenix said:
Okay so spec and Puddles. I'd like at least two more people.

No mic, sorry.

I believe what Paul was saying is that the free market would create a company that would test and rate products. Like consumer reports on steroids.

Consumer reports says: Magicpill causes cancer, dont buy.

scorcho said:
Ron Paul is right - China's lax on enforcing its environmental, food and building regulations, and as far as I can tell there are still alotta Chinese folks around.

All the poor and diseased ones are hidden behind a giant wall is why. Didn't you see the Olympics?

Snaku

Banned
The GOP have convinced me already. I know who should be president now.

fFvxi.jpg

And now do you all see why we can't let ANY of these clowns win? We took five steps forward and then we'll take 15 steps back to be EVEN FURTHER behind.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
mj1108 said:
Uh... Newt....the GOP are the ones provoking class warfare.
that's nonsense. if Obama doesn't stop this needless war on the rich, the middle class will rise up and revolt against it.

Owzers

The people in Texas would like health care that is affordable and practical.

"we'll come up with ways"

you'll come up with nothing because you don't give a damn.

how long do you think they can push down poor people before a huge social change occurs and the rich end up with less power than they started with.

It's like history never happened, and it's even hilarious that some people believe history DIDN'T happen the way it really did.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Chichikov said:
So it's the federal government fault that Texas ha....
No wait, what the fuck am I doing even watching this bullshit?
you can't stop watching. don't even try fakin'

Owzers

balladofwindfishes said:
how long do you think they can push down poor people before a huge social change occurs and the rich end up with less power than they started with.

It's like history never happened, and it's even hilarious that some people believe history DIDN'T happen the way it really did.

Soylent Green, it's coming. The poor are delicious and already free range.

Zoramon089 said:
Lol, Paul. The day a drug company is allowed to tell us that their drugs are perfectly safe is the beginning of the end
Dr. Ron Paul . . . bringing back the good 'ole days.

2387340723_6b17fcd90c.jpg

Look at the great medicine we had back then! We don't have medicine that can do all that stuff now!

Owzers

Oh god not socialized medicine, i'd hate to have health insurance :(

The issue of 2012....along with jobs. Yes, the job crisis is now a tagalong idea.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Flying_Phoenix said:
People I would like to be in the Podcast:

empty vessel
Gaborn
Jamesinclair
speculawyer
RustyNails
ToxicAdam
TacticalFox88

Awesome. You're in.

What am I, chopped suey? :(

Obamacare Obamacare. If you guys think states can do better why haven't they? Why were there so many people uninsured during the decades without Obamacare around?

mj1108 said:
Still nothing about cutting costs..... all they can talk about is the mandate.
that's all they can talk about

anything that could even pretend to fix the health problems directly go against their current belief system.
What they campaign on doesn't allow for the problem to actually be solved, so they have to rely on berating an attempt at a solution.

HylianTom

Banned
speculawyer said:
Dr. Ron Paul . . . bringing back the good 'ole days.

2387340723_6b17fcd90c.jpg

Look at the great medicine we had back then! We don't have medicine that can do all that stuff now!

Just think.. we'll be able to buy opium by the pound at the dry good store if he's elected!

mj1108

balladofwindfishes said:
that's all they can talk about

anything that could even pretend to fix the health problems directly go against their current belief system.
What they campaign on doesn't allow for the problem to actually be solved, so they have to rely on berating an attempt at a solution.

They have no solutions to cut costs since it would affect the insurance companies. Gotta protect the corporations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom