• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2011: Of Weiners, Boehners, Santorum, and Teabags

Status
Not open for further replies.
mj1108 said:
From GasBuddy.....US gas price average history:

C9GoV.png

So all we have to do to cheapen gas if cause another meltdown? Now I see why they wanted to veto the debt limit hike. Thanks, GOP!

mj1108 said:
Can't wait for no regulations.

"Is this medicine safe?" "I don't know. Try it and see what happens."
Unregulated car standards!
Unregulated Oil Companies!
Factories polluting? Free Market will take care of it.

I'm a little disappointed in the moderating. Push these dudes to be more specific with their answers. Who gives a shit if they complain about it? They are going to call you liberal media anyway. Just look at Newt's random old man rant earlier.

mj1108

HylianTom said:
Wow. None of them will admit that we have an oil/energy problem other than "too much regulation."

Not surprising.

All they talk is regulation and not a word on speculation.

Big Baybee said:
I'm a little disappointed in the moderation. Push these dudes to be more specific with their answers. Who gives a shit if they complain about it? They are going to call you liberal media anyway. Just look at Newt's random old man rant earlier.

Look for Faux News to criticize the questions as "gotcha" questions and lamestream media journalism.

Big Baybee said:
I'm a little disappointed in the moderation. Push these dudes to be more specific with their answers. Who gives a shit if they complain about it? They are going to call you liberal media anyway. Just look at Newt's random old man rant earlier.
They should have Rachel Maddow in one of these debates.

mj1108 said:
From GasBuddy.....US gas price average history:

C9GoV.png

Bachmann is so fucking crazy that she thinks that is all bad news. Actually, the price of gas being up is largely due to GOOD NEWS . . . that the economy stabilized and recovered.

mj1108

So in the first 45 minutes all we've heard is "mandate bad" and "regulation bad" with no answers except "let the free market take care of it".

Flying_Phoenix said:
Perry: "We (Texas) wouldn't be dead last in health care if it wasn't for the federal government."

Wat?!

If he gets elected, the idiots who elect this guy will deserve what's coming. As a Texan, it baffles me that this guy gets any appeal outside of this state. I have a feeling as more people hear about him (and hear him in debates) his stock will fall.

I liked the failure of the one candidate to totally avoid the white/black disproportionate earnings topic. Totally avoided.

There is no problem with it at all apparently.

Perry up first, walking back his Social Security comments from his book.

Synposis: On Social Security now? Keep it. Everyone else? You don't get it.

Measley

I can't believe that any of these idiots have a chance to be president. I also can't believe that people hate Obama that much that they would vote one of these clowns into the White House.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom