• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2011: Of Weiners, Boehners, Santorum, and Teabags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snaku said:
The GOP have convinced me already. I know who should be president now.

fFvxi.jpg
I'd vote for a corpse over most of these guys.

A corpse would let the tax cuts expire.

A corpse wouldn't start a needless war.

That would solve two of the biggest problems that Bush caused.

mj1108

They talk about the poor and you can see the only thing going through their heads are "lol poor people".

Atilac said:
How the hell is obamacare ruining the economy if it hasn't been implemented yet?

They don't know that.... like every other lie out of their mouths, they just have to say it enough and their base eats it up.

HylianTom said:
Just think.. we'll be able to buy opium by the pound at the dry good store if he's elected!
But but I though people can do what they want as long as they don't hurt others!!!

Sorry, he's wrong and an idiot, but at least it's consistent with legalizing drugs and I guess that it's up to people to manage their lives...it's stupid, but consistent. lol

Puddles

Banned
Flying_Phoenix said:
People I would like to be in the Podcast:

empty vessel
Gaborn
Jamesinclair
speculawyer
RustyNails
ToxicAdam
TacticalFox88

I would nominate beseda, if he's up for it. That man is extremely knowledgeable about a lot of issues.

HylianTom

Banned
Okay.. half an hour in, and I don't see Perry losing his frontrunner status.

Ooh.. a gas prices question! Should be good for a laugh..

mj1108

sillymonkey321 said:
Perry does know that medium wage jobs really can't take care of a family even if they work hard, right?

He doesn't care. To him a job is a job. He'll just tell you to get a second job.

mj1108 said:
He doesn't care. To him a job is a job. He'll just tell you to get a second job.
That or stop having kids (well or move to the UK).

The second one would be logical, but most Republican never say anything that could even mildly be considered birth control.

AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Romney is fucking lying through his teeth to fucking morons who believe it.

We import 2/3s of our oil! We only have less than 2% of the reserves. We peaked in oil production in 1970!!!

19-fucking-70! Why didn't God Reagan fix things? Why didn't Bush fix things?

Fucking liars.

Bachmann is promising us a world-wide economic meltdown! wooo-!

mj1108

Getting rid of the minimum wage would create more jobs.... so instead of making $8 an hour you can have 4 people making $2 an hour. Woohoo.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
mj1108 said:
Not a word on the reason for the gas prices: speculation. Instead it's blame Obama.
There's no such thing as gas speculating. We need to embolden gas creators and loosen the EPA's stranglehold in this country so that oil can trickle down onto the poor.

speculawyer said:
AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Romney is fucking lying through his teeth to fucking morons who believe it.

We import 2/3s of our oil! We only have less than 2% of the reserves. We peaked in oil production in 1970!!!

19-fucking-70! Why didn't God Reagan fix things? Why didn't Bush fix things?

Fucking liars.

Bachmann is promising us a world-wide economic meltdown! wooo-!

He gets away with it because people don't know any of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom