• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2011: Of Weiners, Boehners, Santorum, and Teabags

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
TacticalFox88 said:
Perry dissing Rove? Well, he just shot himself in the foot.
Cheney will spray shotgun pellets to his face before he even gets the chance.

I'll say one thing about Cain, as dumb as his plans sound, he's the only candidate that's actually offering something substantive.

I imagine most of his audience will wonder which state in the union Chileans come from.

Snake

cooljeanius said:
Some of my friends invited me to a drinking game to go along with the debate watch. I wonder how drunk they are now...
My game's hotword was "Obamacare," and I am currently dying of alcohol poisoning.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
it's a reasonable policy, and it's such a marked difference when you see Perry talk on specifics instead of vague generalities.

I love Perry.

Government sucks, except when I know best, because I know best, then mandates are good. Obamacare> Bad. Perry mandates? It saves lives so its good.

scorcho said:
it's a reasonable policy, and it's such a marked difference when you see Perry talk on specifics instead of vague generalities.
Let's not forget his free care for Mexican border residents that some paper duck up a couple of days ago, using the downright reasonable logic that disease has no borders.

TacticalFox88 said:
Perry dissing Rove? Well, he just shot himself in the foot.
Pretty much everyone on that stage have intentionally or unintentionally dissed Rove. You need to go against GOP establishment (more to the right) for the primaries.

apana

Romney did a great job during the opening. This debate sucsk, it's akward. Don't let Newt answer any questions. You're at a debate, stop crying over having to argue with other people.

mj1108

sillymonkey321 said:
Hey guys, Romney loves America and Obama has to go. This is about the HPV vaccine.

Well damn that's all I need to know. Romney 2012!
not really

TacticalFox88 said:
Obama's a great guy, but he doesn't know what he's doing. Well, then....

It couldn't be because of the obstructionist Republican party..... no, not at all.

Hokuten said:
My game's hotword was "Obamacare," and I am currently dying of alcohol poisoning.
How many times has Ron Paul mentioned the Federal Reserve so far? That was one of the keywords I remember them mentioning. (I haven't been watching)

ToxicAdam said:
Christie must be kicking his own ass for not getting in this race.
I think he's asthma attack really hurt him (even if not physically). Dems could have easily started health rumors and/or comparisons to Obama.

Hell, I could see a parody on SNL of him getting nervous at a debate and having to whip out an inhaler.

Yeah, it's scummy, but hey it's politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom