• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2011: Of Weiners, Boehners, Santorum, and Teabags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Measley

I have no problem with the TSA keeping the airlines safe. The idea that private companies could do what the TSA does without serious problems is a fucking joke.

mj1108

Measley said:
I have no problem with the TSA keeping the airlines safe. The idea that private companies could do what the TSA does without serious problems is a fucking joke.

Welcome to the Republican mindset.

Measley said:

At least punching one of them for groping you could be a less serious charge. See the free market works!

ToxicAdam

Ron Paul should just ignore all the questions and just keep talking about how wasteful our military is. It's the only time he sounds sane.

ToxicAdam said:
Ron Paul should just ignore all the questions and just keep talking about how wasteful our military is. It's the only time he sounds sane.
I thought people also like him for the drugs legalization...and that's about it...well besides when he wanted to issue Letters of Marque and Reprisal after 9/11 (despite it being banned for nearly a 150 years)! lol

Measley said:

This is where I agree with ron paul 100%.

If James Air wants to let people load their own bags and board the plane 5 minutes before takeoff....why the fuck not? Works with greyhound. Works with Amtrak. Works with private aviation.

As long as the cockpits are secure....whats the problem?

HylianTom

Banned
I have to shake my head a Ron Paul with that lame "shouldn't build in those places" quote during the FEMA conversation.

I wonder if he'd like his Galveston to be cut-off from FEMA funding?

jamesinclair said:

If James Air wants to let people load their own bags and board the plane 5 minutes before takeoff....why the fuck not? Works with greyhound. Works with Amtrak. Works with private aviation.

Umm...Shoe Bombs?

Measley

jamesinclair said:

Other than the bomb in coach?

Owzers

jamesinclair said:

Snakes.

Lower graduation rates are probably a good thing. However, there needs to be stuff for those who do not graduate to do. They gotta be able to find work if they don't want to be a business starter.

ToxicAdam said:
Yes. This.

The Fed? Crazy Town. Eliminate regulations on medicine? Crazy town. No air traffic control? Crazy town.

Chichikov

HylianTom said:
I have to shake my head a Ron Paul with that lame "shouldn't build in those places" quote during the FEMA conversation.

This whole thing just boggled my mind.
Yes, people never built on dangerous locations before FEMA.

JtJOV.jpg

Doesnt matter if 20% of people dont graduate high school, as long as the state puts out 3,000 people that can work at 3 companies, its all good.

Puddles

Banned
PhoenixDark said:
I like the end result=troops coming home. But for the troops there...I'm more than ok with paying for air conditioning for them.

So basically he wants to draw down our troop levels in Afghanistan through massive desertions?

HylianTom said:

IIRC he voted against flood aid/insurance for his area or some nonsense like that.

mj1108

jamesinclair said:
Doesnt matter if 20% of people dont graduate high school, as long as the state puts out 3,000 people that can work at 3 companies, its all good.

Perry doesn't care about education no matter how much he pretends to.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
okay, raise your hands if you thought that Telemundo journalist would've been boo'd by a couple of yokels after being introduced.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Ron Paul could easily be replaced by a chalkboard with "NO FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR ANYTHING" written on it.

Hell, it'd be doing better.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
My mom is older school and leans conservative, but even she is like wtf when they talk about dumb things like vaccines and how they shouldn't be regulated or vaccines are like the boggy man. LOL

I think stuff like this will push even my mom to vote for Obama...

Why do people think that a fucking fence will significantly stall illegal immigration?

speculawyer said:
So Perry wants grow border control, innoculate 12-year-old girls, fly drones over the border . . . . but he is for smaller government!

Typical republican.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom