• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2011: Of Weiners, Boehners, Santorum, and Teabags

Status
Not open for further replies.

rSpooky

How is it proven gvt does not create jobs? It creates a shitton of jobs, directly and indirectly (private contractors etc.)

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
How could Bachmann argue on the need to maintain our standing as the global cop, then be against our intervention in Libya?

mj1108

Yeah, send more troops to other countries!

Idiot.

scorcho said:
How could Bachmann argue on the need to maintain our standing as the global cop, then be against our intervention in Libya?

Because Obama went into Libya. If it was Bush she would defend it.

scorcho said:

Because Obama was for intervention in Libya...therefore she, as a Republican, HAS to be against it

Newsflash guys RONALD REAGAN IS DEAD. HE'S NOT COMING BACK

jamesinclair said:
I dont get what youre arguing.

More people will die from weather events this year that terrorism event in the past decade.

I think TSA, Homeland security etc are enormous wastes of money.

Live life dude. A bomb? A tornado? A falling coconut? Shit happens. Spend money on the good stuff.

Well I guess when can scrap National Flood Insurance then.

mj1108 said:
Smattering of clapping for bringing troops home.

You know they want to send even more troops over there.

Well it's not like leftist and tea party people don't want the same general isolationist outlook, they just give different reasons.

scorcho

Perry kinda answered the question on the Bush Doctrine by bringing up the main points of the Powell Doctrine.

i'm still waiting for an Obama Doctrine.

sphagnum

Banned
Jon Huntsman being the normal guy in a room full of crazy people does not make him a great guy.

edit: Perry's stumbling all over the place seriously reminds me of Bush. Texas-GAFers, is he usually like this?

HylianTom

Banned
Ahh.. science. The main reason I can't respect most people who vote Republican.

Incredible. Listen to these imbeciles clapping for Perry.

scorcho

his indirect answer is that Politicians are the leading scientists who question global warming.

holy fucking hell, what answer is that? he rambles on about how his state was able to reduce its air polution, then pivots that scientists shouldn't be able to tell us which chemicals are bad?

fenners

Chichikov said:
What was that about Galileo?
Man, Perry is quite an awful speaker.

Texas!! Texas!!

We cleaned up the air despite being opposed to the EPA that keep spanking us down for our pollution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom