• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2011: Of Weiners, Boehners, Santorum, and Teabags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manos: The Hans of Fate said:
You are actively listening to Rick Santorum?

Being from PA most of the state learned to ignore that shit a while ago. lol
I dunno, maybe somepne is lurking at this page and might think Santo is telling the truth!

ToxicAdam

Texas was able to improve their air quality so much because the industrialized states had already done their job in the 80's and 90's.

Baracka Flocka Flames would EAT everyone alive in a debate except the guy who is unfortunately going to be withdrawing from the race soon (Huntsman).

GWB is more eloquent than Rick Perry

Chichikov

fenners said:
Texas!! Texas!!

We cleaned up the air despite being opposed to the EPA that keep spanking us down for our pollution!!
I was being serious, I didn't quite get what he said, but I'm sure it's fucking hilarious.

Really?! Really Perry?
tumblr_ljfhmhnqMr1qd1kfjo1_500.png

Plasmid

Rick perry isn't even answering the fucking questions, he was asked about scientists, he talked about the economy.

God dammit.

scorcho said:
Perry kinda answered the question on the Bush Doctrine by bringing up the main points of the Powell Doctrine.

i'm still waiting for an Obama Doctrine.
Obama's foreign policy is fine as it is without codifying it into an official "Doctrine". The trend of every president having their own foreign policy doctrine is a recent invention, it only started with Truman.

HylianTom

Banned
Four_Chamber said:
Baracka Flocka Flames would EAT everyone alive in a debate except the guy who is unfortunately going to be withdrawing from the race soon (Huntsman).

I just checked, and Obama's nominating convention is second also. I'm just hoping that he doesn't end-up in a Gore-Bush situation where expectations for the GOP candidate are so low that all Perry/Romney has to do to "win" is walk on stage and not trip.

fenners

Chichikov said:
I was being serious, I didn't quite get what he said, but I'm sure it's fucking hilarious.

He was saying Texas cleaned up its air without the need to worry about climate change that's not certain science. We don't need scientists to clean up air in Texas because Texas rocks.

Paraphrasing obviously ;)

HylianTom said:
I just checked, and Obama's nominating convention is second also. I'm just hoping that he doesn't end-up in a Gore-Bush situation where expectations for the GOP candidate are so low that all Perry/Romney has to do to "win" is walk on stage and not trip.
Well it never helped that Gore was a tad dull.

RustyNails said:
I dunno, maybe somepne is lurking at this page and might think Santo is telling the truth!
I guess, but man...of all the people to pick in this race.

Chichikov

Let's liberate Alaska!

fenners said:
He was saying Texas cleaned up its air without the need to worry about climate change that's not certain science. We don't need scientists to clean up air in Texas because Texas rocks.

Paraphrasing obviously ;)
I meant the Galileo line, heard him say his name, but missed the context.
Doesn't matter though.

Jackson50

Goodness. People applauded that?
Celsior said:
I think the Fed has as good as an approval rating as congress at this point easy target
Perhaps. Although I doubt most people are even cognizant of the Fed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom