• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2011: Of Weiners, Boehners, Santorum, and Teabags

Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard this was a jobs bill. anyone else hear this is a jobs bill? obama says congress should pass his jobs bill. his new jobs bill. he is describing a jobs bill he thought up, dedicated to helping create new jobs. via his jobs bill.

thats what i've gotten so far.

thekad

Banned
kkaabboomm said:
i heard this was a jobs bill. anyone else hear this is a jobs bill? obama says congress should pass his jobs bill. his new jobs bill. he is describing a jobs bill he thought up, dedicated to helping create new jobs. via his jobs bill.

Offset with job cuts and we'll talk.

kkaabboomm said:

jokes aside, pundits have been hammering democrats on their inability to use language to pass what they want to pass.

this is obviously an attempt to address this.

Please, Republicans? Pass this bill?
You guys agreed with it, really.

I can't take anymore.

this jobs bill is bipartisan, and must be passed. this jobs bill takes ideas that both sides have come up with. this jobs bill is based on things democrats and republicans have both supported. you should pass this jobs bill. republicans came up with these ideas. the ideas in the jobs bill. which must be passed. the bipartisan idea filled jobs bill. pass it. go america.

Fox318

d5Yqe.jpg

legacyzero

Banned
TacticalFox88 said:
Damn, the GOP members are so pissed right now.

Yup. Pretty much negates the Presidents' opening comments that the circus needs to stop.

really getting tired of our polarized government..

Boehner's face is stone cold right now LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom