• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2011: Of Weiners, Boehners, Santorum, and Teabags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Oblivion said:
You guys seem really impressed. What the hell is he saying (at work, can't watch. :( )

Yeah, total 180 then from before the speech. I was on the road and could not watch it myself.

Shit this the Barack Obama we have been missing

Great speech so far. Anybody who thinks its not disgusting that Boehner sits there and doesn't applaud when Obama says "everyone deserves a fair shake" when it comes to taxes.

Eh Repubs will just say 'You're right, we can't afford both. Repeal Obama Care and every regulation you have created and we will pay for this bill'. Nothing changes.

It's like so many of you are brand new to this. Obama talks a good talk but at the end of the day he rolls over like a dog who desperately needs to have his tummy stroked, even if the ones doing the stroking are the very ones who have been kicking the crap out of him (GOP). Call me when he actually matches his verbal anger with action.

Damn man Obama is on freakin fire tonight.

I can't imagine a bigger contrast between the GOP in its debate yesterday against Baracka Flocka Flames

ClovingSteam said:
It's like so many of you are brand new to this. Obama talks a good talk but at the end of the day he rolls over like a dog who desperately needs to have his tummy stroked, even if the ones doing the stroking are the very ones who have been kicking the crap out of him (GOP). Call me when he actually matches his verbal anger with action.

b...b..but it's such a great speech with lots of gif potential.

ClovingSteam said:

Yep, pretty much this. I'm interested in seeing how big the bill is and it sounds fantastic. As a future teacher he of course is pushing all the right buttons with me in terms of putting teachers in the classrooms and renovating schools. If and when this gets passed it may very well be nothing like what he is talking about.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Fox318 said:
MAKE AMERICA LIKE SOMILIA.

Maintained by Rational Self-Interest...
And libertarian Magic Dust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom