• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Florida, no? If he gets a drubbing from Trump there, there will be nonstop chatter about his loss.

More than that, I think that would signal the absolute end of the primary race, unless Cruz is somehow still in it.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
It was just a month ago they had like $60MM. How could they really be broke?????

HOW I NEED TO KNOW THIS HOW ADAM/IVY HOLD ME

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Nate et al keep pushing the "bu-bu-but the race is split in a Trump/Rubio battle!"

Funny how he keeps neglecting to mention the total unlikelihood that Cruz exits the race any time soon, especially when he keeps getting 2nd/3rd.

gaugebozo

The campaign responses to these results reminds me of a joke among physicists.

An exerimentalist goes to a theorist and says, "Hey can you explain these results to me?" The theorist says, "Oh, that's great! It looks exactly how I'd expect." The exerimentalist says, "No, you've got it upside down." The theorist says, "OH THAT'S EVEN BETTER."

The amount of "Who would have thought we'd do this well?" is astounding.

Mr.Mike

I'm so confused. Who's the favourite among the Republican candidates here?

And I don't mean in the sense of whoever would be most likely to loose to the Democrat or whatever, but like, if you had to choose the next President from among the current republican field, who would you choose?

Like, surely you'd take Rubio over Cruz, and pretty much anyone over Trump.

I'm so confused. Who's the favourite among the Republican candidates here?

And I don't mean in the sense of whoever was most likely to loose or whatever, but like, if you had to choose the next President from among the current republican field, who would you choose?

Like, surely you'd take Rubio over Cruz, and pretty much anyone over Trump.

Jeb pretty easily, but Trump and Cruz are wanted to win because they're easy to beat, and Trump winning would show that the GOP is largely racist (which proves Dems right).

Ecotic

All Super PACs are good for is blowing money on ineffective ads. Most overhyped and underwhelming political innovation of recent years.

danm999

HOOOWW? We're they burning it for heat or something?

2539433-2642583531-24674.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Bush out?

Meh. I still say it means nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom