• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I still say Trump gets the majority of Carson voters once he is gone.

Effect

So how out of the realm of possibility is it for the republican party to get the convention with Trump the winner to tell him no? Resulting in them putting forward someone else in a bid to not win but to save any respectability the party has. Would that destroy the party as a national party or would it allow them to honestly reshape themselves by sending a message about they stand for once and for all?

docbon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2Dh-GKWW5g

Bun B goes to republican rallies. Whew.

edit:

eihdchP.gif

I am posting it here because the thread got locked for some strange reason, but as a Hispanic american, I find this upsetting:

I would have thought Democrats were above this behavior. :/

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPertvKQGPE

Dolores Huerta: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolores_Huerta

The original neogaf post:

http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1187543

That's fucking shameful, especially with the video proof. I hope Bernie's campaign bans these losers and bans them from helping in his campaign in all capacities.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Polling shows they split between Cruz/Rubio/Trump

Jeb dropping out is a clear win for Rubio

Just read that. Therefore, Carson dropping out does almost nothing for anyone. If anything, gets Trump closer to unreachable ceiling.

Also, Rubio has less endorsements at this point in the race than any of the eventual GOP winners.

I still say Trump gets the majority of Carson voters once he is gone.

I agree. Earlier in the debate cycle most of his supporters said they would go to Trump. People wanting Carson are wanting an anti establishment candidate. Carson will probably drop tomorrow or Monday.

Teggy

So how out of the realm of possibility is it for the republican party to get the convention with Trump the winner to tell him no? Resulting in them putting forward someone else in a bid to not win but to save any respectability the party has. Would that destroy the party as a national party or would it allow them to honestly reshape themselves by sending a message about they stand for once and for all?

Unless they want to guarantee Trump running 3rd party, there is no way they would do this.

Iolo

Rubio is going straight to Tennessee and Arkansas to campaign instead of Nevada. It sounds like everyone is conceding Nevada to Trump.

Makes little sense—Rubio should have an in with the Mormon population and has been cultivating those ties forever. It's not a big % but it's there.

ivysaur12

Banned
Trump is going to win all of the delegates.

Cruz inching his lead over Rubio.

Hillary's lead over Bernie getting larger.

I have a date tonight.

Fuck today is a good day.

Effect

Unless they want to guarantee Trump running 3rd party, there is no way they would do this.

That's why I said it wouldn't be to win. If they believe they're not going to win anyway what's to stop them from doing party damage control. Also to perhaps save down the ballot tickets.

If Jeb Bush does not drop out of the presidential race on Saturday after his fourth-place finish in the South Carolina primary he will have to chug on without the help of his once-mighty super PAC.

After raising more than $118 million, Right to Rise USA has at best $2.5 million left in its coffers. The group raised just $378,000 in all of January, with the majority coming in the form of a $250,000 check from billionaire Amway founder Richard DeVos.

The super PAC spent $34.5 million in January and another $22 million in February without seeing the once-upon-a-time Republican party front-runner increase his poll much at all.
Right to Rise is broke. Such a mess.

Plinko

Kasich won't drop out yet, either. He pretty much skipped SC, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom