• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you guys were shitting on Bush just recently.

Pretty fucked up though, he was basically bullied out by Trump.

No, he was bullied out by virtue of being a Bush. GWB is one of the most polarizing presidents in modern history, but is also considered one of the worst in the last 50 years at least. The side-effects of his presidency somewhat poisoned the Bush name, and Jeb was the least inspiring member of the family. He was the definitive Political Insider in a campaign year where Political Outsiders are all the rage--hence why you have 2 young Senators, a billionaire businessman, a retired neurosurgeon, and only 1 long term politician left.

He was given more money than anyone else, spent more than anyone else, and barely made a dent once the field was established. Jeb! was realistically never going to win.

Clefargle

go-back-to-the-shadow.gif

Get him out of here, GET OUT

No, he was bullied out by virtue of being a Bush. GWB is one of the most polarizing presidents in modern history, but is also considered one of the worst in the last 50 years at least. The side-effects of his presidency somewhat poisoned the Bush name, and Jeb was the least inspiring member of the family. He was the definitive Political Insider in a campaign year where Political Outsiders are all the rage--hence why you have 2 young Senators, a billionaire businessman, a retired neurosurgeon, and only 1 long term politician left.

He was given more money than anyone else, spent more than anyone else, and barely made a dent once the field was established. Jeb! was realistically never going to win.

GWB isn't hated by the GOP( disappointed at least or slight embarrassed at worst) and Jeb Bush was leading for a bit until Trump came. He had a chance I bet, but Trump fucked the whole thing now.

So many people have endorsed me, I won't say names, but if you know it would blow your mind. It's people you worked with. These people love me and are endorsing me.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I have to admit, I did not see Trump getting 33% of the vote after that debate.

All the joking about him going up in the polls, since up means down and down means up, is more true then we care to admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom