• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
This is absolutely nothing. Have you been paying attention to this cycle at all? This stuff doesn't hurt him. Other than the tax returns, he hasn't said anything that could stick.

To undecideds and independents?

Look, I feel like, despite our blue bubble, we could even see Obama fucking up against Romney right?

Do any of us feel that same way now? Because I don't. I feel like Donald continues to come off unhinged. He's also had a few terrible lines, and his defense of his tax returns was just completely awful.

Agreed- first 2012 debate we were all chicken-littling.

This is absolutely nothing. Have you been paying attention to this cycle at all? This stuff doesn't hurt him. Other than the tax returns, he hasn't said anything that could stick.

He's losing, he needs to gain voters not double down on those who will vote for him no matter what.

Crocodile

This has to be more "appeal to white people" talk because all of this sounds like cancer to anyone who is a person of color. He's literally doubling down on racial profiling

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Let me say this: I would take Romney as president in a heartbeat compared to this guy. McCain, too. Kasich.

This guy is nuts.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking hell, just ignore Trump. You don't need to be responsive any more, this stuff is patently obviously nuts to anyone with even a moderate chance of voting D instead of R. Let's hear Clinton policies plx.

sazzy

Trump needs to be pressed more on his general statements.

"we need more law and order"

"how"

"we need more law and order"

"HOW!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom