• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
This debate is basically on Trump's terms

I'm inclined to agree. Trump is sucking in everything Clinton has to say. She hasn't talked about her own stuff in a long time now. I'm not sure that's what she should be doing.

HylianTom

Banned
Media on twitter are noticing that he's plugging his hotel again. They aren't amused. They seem to be having flashbacks to the birther press conference.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Other than the tax return issue, Trump is probably making a lot of sense to average voters.

He just admitted he pays no taxes and takes advantage of his workers. Are you kidding me?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Man, are you a contranian by nature lol.

Don't get me wrong, she's "winning" in the sense she's obviously right, but this isn't about being right, it's about winning the electoral college, and I don't think Clinton is going to enthuse minorities or young people by focusing on attacking Trump. She doesn't need to, the man is setting fire to himself. She needs to segue to her own policies/ideas better.

I want to see her make more advantage out of this, she could be going for 5-0 and right now this is only 3-1.

Boke1879

Sorry, but when you say you don't pay any taxes and take advantage of workers that's just not good. Attack ads write themselves.

Media needs to replay that shit.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
The people falling for this rambling Trump nonsense were always lost causes. Not concerned.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
A large share of the average voter wishes they were Trump in order to do the exact same. They don't give a fuck about who gets exploited as long as it isn't them.

Except a ton of those voters ARE those type of workers he screws over.

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
He just admitted he pays no taxes and takes advantage of his workers. Are you kidding me?

This is absolutely nothing. Have you been paying attention to this cycle at all? This stuff doesn't hurt him. Other than the tax returns, he hasn't said anything that could stick.

Drakeon

Look, I feel like, despite our blue bubble, we could even see Obama fucking up against Romney right?

Do any of us feel that same way now? Because I don't. I feel like Donald continues to come off unhinged. He's also had a few terrible lines, and his defense of his tax returns was just completely awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom