• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Ladies and gents, if this man is elected president, we are screwed. Period.

I'm completely disturbed this man is getting that many votes.

No I mean the sudden drop right after the ruling. I seem to remember the unions being like "well if I can't profile I won't do anything". Obviously the long term trend has always been down.

Crime as still trended down long after that. Bratton who started stop and frisk ended it for being inefficient The two aren't tied together

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah because he's not yelling over her.

And he's not because she's not baiting him. She's just... ignoring him. It's great. She's just talking straight to the base.

This is like the perfect moment to start hugging 'bams, too.

Hill is absolutely nailing this. More of this please.

Also, every time Trump gets annoyed and pulls back his lips I keep expecting this:
alien_3.gif

cirrhosis

you all are doing god's work commenting about these debates

i cannot watch it, it'll drive me to drink and that's the absolute last thing that I need right now

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
And I really wish she would get it in some exchange at least.

As of now, Media will declare Trump the winner because he hasn't lost it or had a bad outburst.

Trump has absolutely has a bad outburst.

STOP GIVING HIM THE LAST WORD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom