• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makai

Trump absolutely killing it now. Which is weird because he was sitting in the corner with a dunce hat at the start.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
This thread during debates is fantastic. Same posters always saying that Hillary is getting beat and Trump is somehow not coming off like a lunatic.

If you're referring to me, I said Hillary crushed him in the first debate. I also just said Trump is melting down.

iammeiam

Trump absolutely killing it now. Which is weird because he was sitting in the corner with a dunce hat at the start.

He's just... saying exactly what he's always said. He still offers no alternatives and no assurance that the parts of ACA that are important (preexisting conditions is huge to some people) won't be obliterated under his plan.

He's doing well if you buy into Trump's BS, but beyond that? I dunno.

kevin1025

Banned
I came in to tell you guys, don't worry. It's over. Trump just ruined himself tenfold. Hillary is getting hammered, sure, but she is doing okay and is nothing like the nightmare he is causing.

Derwind

As a Canadian, Trump is right about how slow our Healthcare system can be but I'd like to get him to find a single person over here that would want to destroy it..

Harper tried buddy, good fucking luck to anyone to try.

I like that Anderson Cooper is at least trying to keep this shit show maintained. Bless his soul for trying to keep people on time and on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom