• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazmat

Holy fuck, I have never seen anyone act like a bigger baby. I mean, not in a debate, I mean of all the human beings that I've met in my 32 years on earth.

iammeiam

This is going AMAZING for Trump provided you're on the alt-right.

This is going terribly for anybody that wants a President that doesn't reflect a grotesque exaggeration of their worst possible selves.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
To be honest, Hillary hasn't been good. At all.

The problem for Trump, though, is that he is melting down and is making her look good.

Trump getting slaughtered here. Combine this with whatever tape the Clinton team drops on him on Monday and he won't break forty percent.

Wow, he looks bad. Like a lunatic.

Boke1879

Nah this aint going well for Trump. i'm seeing many comments about his body language and how he's just fucking standing behind her

Bowdz

The problem for Trump, though, is that he is melting down and is making her look good.

Until the last question, I kinda agree. That email answer was bad and she let Trump suck her into the black hole of this topic and get under her skin.

Hazmat

Her first answer hitting him on the video and his unfitness for office was masterful, what debate are you watching?

Chuck Todd ‏@chucktodd 8m8 minutes ago
Tomorrow is going to be one of the most consequential days in the modern history of the GOP

watershed

Banned

Hillary has been good except the email segment which went long because Trump kept it long. She's on track tonight.

Sianos

"we have never seen numbers like these"

"obamacare will never work - it is bad, very bad"

"we need to repeal it and replace it with something... else, that works"

what brilliant policy

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
She could literally descend onto the stage surrounded by angels and you would say she isn't good.

Considering I thought she destroyed him in the first debate, your statement makes absolutely zero sense.

Hopfrog

This thread during debates is fantastic. Same posters always saying that Hillary is getting beat and Trump is somehow not coming off like a lunatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom