• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeris

so we're going to replace Obamacare by putting more money into state-based medicare. JUST LIKE OBAMACARE ALREADY DOES.

Veelk

Banned
Hillary hasn't been bad, but even if Trump is worse, she stumbled with the emails and I think she missed an opportunity to attack trump by deflecting on the bill clinton comments. Not the perfect performance she gave last debate.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Plinko is going for the Diablos title.

Sometimes I wonder if you guys even bother to read the entirety of any post without flying off the handle.

The emails respnse WAS bad. But Trump is melting down. Clinton hasn't been perfect, but good enough.

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
I'm bed wetting a bit her, folks.

Trump is hitting his talking points constantly while Hillary is putting up a C grade denfence.

Sibylus

Banned
Canadian here, and Trump is spewing some serious bullshit about Canadian healthcare. Yes, there are wait times, but nobody outside of the fringe wants to throw it out. If you're so loaded down with money to go private and avoid waits, you will regardless of whether the clinic is American or not. It's not a mark in the US system's favor at all.

He's bullshitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom