• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veelk

Banned
He is pacing, leaning on the chair, making faces, looking almost with contempt at Clinton. Other than the zinger "because you'd be in jail", he hasnt done anything but look like an unhinged lunatic.

He did get her to stutter and go on the defense a bit with the emails. I agree, Hillary is winning overall, but she didn't adequately defend herself with her answer imo. And I know that the emails are horseshit.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
He did get her to stutter and go on the defense a bit with the emails. I agree, Hillary is winning overall, but she didn't adequately defend herself with her answer imo. And I know that the emails are horseshit.

She really should consider attacking Comney, but I think it would be a net loss.

This is worse, because he learned nothing from last time.

He is sticking to the message to slight degree, but not doing a much better job. The thing is that Hillary really isn't attacking that much or playing defense that much. She is pointing out his issues, but not hitting exactly hard.

Crocodile

I wish someone would drop that stats that immigrants commit crimes at lower rates that citizens. It's kind of important to these conversations.

BadRNG

Looks like Trump is winning because of his zingers and and interruptions.
This is what I am admittedly bedwetting about. He is a petulant child, but he is a showman and is getting zingers in that people tend to like. I think he looks awful but he always does to me, how is this playing in the middle?

Derwind

I don't think Trump should start talking about good judgement considering his campaign is leaking like the titanic right now.

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
Hillary should NEVER start a debate answer with "as I recall" especially when the question is about how politicians use doublespeak.

Strimei

I don't think he's serious

seriously yall worry a bit too much. Trump is getting and will get shat on. Hell the first 20 minutes was a loss for him.

To be fair, I think its understandable to be worried a bit.

But yeah things are going fine. She's not had the best answers to some things, but meanwhile Trump's wandering about, looking angry, interrupting, rambling, trying to go "her, not me!" and so forth.

And hell, I felt scared for her when he was just looming behind her for a few moments. I seriously thought he was going to throttle her.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I don't think he's serious

seriously yall worry a bit too much. Trump is getting and will get shat on. Hell the first 20 minutes was a loss for him.

I was just curious to see if there was some site doing focus groups you could see the entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom