• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Clinton fucked up with that one. But man, he can't make a personal connection that isn't getting in Hillary's face and attacking her.

neoemonk

Clinton didn't change the tax code when she was a Senator so her friends could pay for her attack ads on Trump now? I don't understand.

Boke1879

Again yall worry too damn much. Donald legit looks unhinged and he's not making any sense.

This weekend still happened to him lol. Yall even admit Clinton is winning. Either way this whole town hall seems like a shit show.

Syncytia

Again yall worry too damn much. Donald legit looks unhinged and he's not making any sense.

This weekend still happened to him lol. Yall even admit Clinton is winning. Either way this whole town hall seems like a shit show.

It's because our sheets aren't balanced. They're too wet :(

Hopfrog

Killing it?

He has already shamefully pivoted from sexual assault to "bu..bu..ISIS" and lied repeatedly, again, on things like his support for the Iraq War, which has been debunked dozens of times.

He is not literally shitting on the stage but he is by no means killing it.

Chase17

Killing it?

He has already shamefully pivoted from sexual assault to "bu..bu..ISIS" and lied repeatedly, again, on things like his support for the Iraq War, which has been debunked dozens of times.

Come on, that was a very smooth transition

/s

sphagnum

Banned
Killing it?

It's because he did so bad in the first debate that getting in some zingers and Hillary not doing as well as last time makes him look better

Killing it?

He also lied about immigrants not being vetted. It takes them years to get in.

Boke1879

It's because our sheets aren't balanced. They're too wet :(

Like Trump already made this shit a clown show and I expected her not to have the perfect answer to some questions, but some act like any "bad" answer is a fucking loss of the entire debate.

Trump in the first 20 minutes looked crazy as fuck. No one is going to care about emails or anything, but Trump is still on audio and video saying stupid shit.

Hell he's saying stupid shit now. Interested in what happens with the GOP tomorrow.

Syncytia

Holy shit, did he just admit to not paying any fed taxes :0

Of course, it makes him smart.

Like Trump already made this shit a clown show and I expected her not to have the perfect answer to some questions, but some act like any "bad" answer is a fucking loss of the entire debate.

Trump in the first 20 minutes looked crazy as fuck. No one is going to care about emails or anything, but Trump is still on audio and video saying stupid shit.

Hell he's saying stupid shit now. Interested in what happens with the GOP tomorrow.

I'm not worried. She;s doing absolutely fine. She could be better but she isn't doing bad at all.

Trump is just insane. I think when the dust settles it will look even worse for him than it does now.

Maengun1

I can't even fucking tell what's happening in this shitshow, but I feel like people freaking out that Trump is crushing her are nuts. We really gotta freak about everything?

He is rambling, but for a lot of people the zingers and being aggressive is what looks like winning. But Hillary is pretty much answering the questions.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Starting retorts with saying everything he said is not true isnt the deft way to answer. Just go straight into the comparison or the falsehood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom