• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strimei

CuXqwDlWYAAyOS7.jpg:large

From a while earlier in the debate.

This is how he's going to come across for some people, at least. This is sticking in my mind. I was seriously creeped out and felt fear for Hillary when he was doing that.

Ok, so far Trump has not melted down. But seriously bad behavior with shit lines, bringing Bill Clinton's affairs, complaining about moderators and stonewalling. Talking about Hillary in jail is just horrific.

Hillary's doing terrific. Her low points were questions on EMaAAILZLZZZ and the Transcripts.

Hopfrog

If we get a week of "horse race" from the media acting like this debate absolves Trump of what he has said and done I will fucking scream.

Boke1879

Obviously, but the debate is what he looks like whats to win. It is going to look better for Trump if people think won because of the aggressiveness. It probably wouldn't matter in the end though.

He's going to get fact checked. I can tell you right now from what I'm seeing on twitter his body language isn't playing well.

Even Brianna Kielar of CNN tweeted about how he's interrupted moderators.

Effect

Last debate she ignored his interruptions. This debate she has not. Biggest difference so far. But his performance tonight is even worse than the first debate so she is above water but IF there is a third debate she has to get her groove back in terms of shrugging him off.

After the bullshit he pulled before the debate I don't think people are going to hold it against her that much if she's just good and not great.

Measley

This is true. Huge, huge opportunity missed there. She briefly went there and left it mostly alone. Could have made him look like a massive fool.

She said that she had a republican president and couldn't pass laws. She then told Trump that under our constitution the president can veto.

Teggy

Hillary missed a prime opportunity to ask Trump if he's ever seen Schoolhouse Rock with that crack about why didn't she just change the tax code.

Hazmat

A billion dollars couldn't fill that room if you got it in singles. Further proof that Trump has never seen a billion dollars.

Ok, so far Trump has not melted down. But seriously bad behavior with shit lines, bringing Bill Clinton's affairs, complaining about moderators and stonewalling. Talking about Hillary in jail is just horrific.

Hillary's doing terrific. Her low points were questions on EMaAAILZLZZZ and the Transcripts.

That pretty much it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom