• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Somebody make a statue of these moderators. Best in this election.

Trump rambles like a madman. Just absolutely nuts.

leroidys

It makes me vomit a bit in my mouth just to type it, but I honestly think this has been a strong showing so far for Trump. He's been pivoting everything to his Trumpist bullshit pretty successfully after a very awkward few opening minutes.

iammeiam

This makes me so incredibly nervous because Hillary is trying to answer the actual problem with actual policy and understanding, and reality is always more complicated and harder to sell than Trumpism.

Clinton's mentioning things that show knowledge of the specifics, but I don't know that the average American is going to understand what all of this is, so I don't know how it lands.

Please don't be stupid America.

TheFatOne

I hope all these scum bag Trump surrogates call out Trump for his interrupting like they called out Kaine. According to them Kaine lost simply by interrupting to much. By the same metric Trump has utterly failed. He looks like a creepy stalker they way he just stands over her sometimes when she's answering.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Trump is actually doing worse than the first debate. These answers are unbelievably bad.

Every subsequent answer is more word salad with iceberg lettuce, it actually leaves you knowing LESS after you hear it.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Please bring up Central Park 5...

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Trump is coming off as:

Pushy
Condescending
Unintelligent
Angry
Unknowledgeable
Rude

Anybody who says he won this is out of their mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom