• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

aTTckr

Wow Wallace with the facts. He is doing a really good job so far, but Trump has also been relatively subdued compared to the second debate.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
That was amazing. She is going in tonight.

I thought Raddatz and Cooper were great--Wallace is masterful.

Veelk

Banned
bear-leo.gif

This is a G rated interpretation of the debate thus far.

God, Chris Wallace is killing it. I was so nervous what with him being part of Fox and what I have generally seen over there. I loved his quip just now.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
This is like the first debate, but he didn't even start ok and she's hammering him with popular policies.

God, Chris Wallace is killing it. I was so nervous what with him being part of Fox and what I have generally seen over there. I loved his quip just now.

They will 100% be attacking the moderator after this.

I've only listened to the last 20 minutes but is Chris Wallace the best moderator to anyone else? I'm shocked.

Yes because he's actually guiding the conversation and not letting them say outlandish bullshit without letting the other challenge it right then and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom