• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir0x

Banned
I've only listened to the last 20 minutes but is Chris Wallace the best moderator to anyone else? I'm shocked.

He certainly has the most control, although the way he asked two of the questions so far were clearly biased against Hillary's stance. It's a good thing Trump is too fucking dumb to utilize the layup.

Chris and Donald right now:
buckingbronco-294x300.jpg

Loltz:

Who's winning the #debate so far?

• 10 say Clinton
• 12 say Trump
• 4 say tied

She crushed the opening, but he's won every exchange after.

Veelk

Banned
This is like the first debate, but he didn't even start ok and she's hammering him with popular policies.

She is WAY more aggressive here than she was before. For the most part, Hillary let him hang himself in the first 2 debates. Here, she's brought out the knives. Just, holy SHIT, she's tearing into him so good.

• 10 say Clinton
• 12 say Trump
• 4 say tied

Are these people inebriated?

I really didn't like how Wallace played into Trump's claim that the military intelligence is wrong with his phrasing, he basically said something to the effect of:

"Well the military intelligence has said it's Russia, but putting aside whether it's true or not, do you condemn interference?"

That implicitly justifies the questioning of validity. He should have pressed on why he rejects the intelligence community's conclusion

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Loltz:

• 10 say Clinton
• 12 say Trump
• 4 say tied

Wow, so like 60 something percent will say Clinton won this debate.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Loltz:

• 10 say Clinton
• 12 say Trump
• 4 say tied

His group said the exact same thing last debate, and polls showed it wasn't even close. He is a GOP stooge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom