• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.
While we're all watching the returns tonight, the folks at NRO are losing their chill. Had to scroll pretty far to find a non-Trump headline.

On to Cleveland: The Republican Nomination Will Be Decided at the Convention
Donald Trump: How to Fight Him
Donald Trump Is Hillary Clinton’s Best Hope
Gratuitous Hatred Is Destroying Republicans — Just as It Did the Ancient Israelites
Why Veterans Must Oppose Trump
The Rats Are Scurrying: Republican Officeholders Who Endorse Trump Are Sellouts
An Open Letter to Super Tuesday Voters
If You Think America’s Enemies Will Be Afraid of Donald Trump, You’ve Lost Your Mind
Welcome to Europe

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
What's the best live results page to watch?

Gruco

Banned
No matter what happens tonight, there's one thing that I know for sure:

Starting tomorrow morning, Macro Rubio is going to be poised to surge.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Fox News calls Georgia for Trump. Chalk it up on the big board.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Kasich winning Vermont is fine--as long as it isn't Rubio.

@ForecasterEnten 2m2 minutes ago
Not really clear from the early exits that Trump really surged... if anything seems like he fell backward save maybe Georgia.

Trump had +14 poll average in VA, so it being too close to call is not good for him.

Kusagari

The late deciders seem like they're hurting Trump more than anyone could have expected.

His dumbass KKK waffling might have seriously finally dented the armor. He got too cocky.

Cheebo

Banned
The late deciders seem like they're hurting Trump more than anyone could have expected.

His dumbass KKK waffling might have seriously finally dented the armor. He got too cocky.
No it was expected by some. Just a lot here were in denial. I mentioned a few times this week.

aTTckr

Can someone please tell me on which page the information for the poligaf chat is (thread has been moving to fast)? Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, somehow missed it, found it now. Sorry guys :)

Rubio Wins In Literal Backyards Of Republican Establishment
According to preliminary exit polls, here’s how the vote broke down in the D.C. suburbs of Virginia:

Rubio 40

Kasich 24

Trump 18

Cruz 13

At least Kasich stayed in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom