• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.
DIABLOSSSS

but seriously I never think there are substantial crossover voters ever. I didn't in Nevada either and that was justified.

the most likely voters to do something like cross over and spite vote (i.e. young, idealistic, and stupid) are also the ones most likely to be invested in the sanders campaign.

What does diablosers mean?
Q7OGkBq.gif

Bernie followers are the only people I've seen suggest Trump is the scariest opponent for the general election. If Bernie is going to slaughter VA it might make sense that these people try and use their vote to stop this.

Some people are saying--I don't think this--but some people are saying Bernies supporters are spitefully voting for Trump. I think it's nonsense, but some people are suggesting it, and maybe we should look into that.

Cheebo

Banned
Eugene Robinson on MSNBC talked about Dems crossing over to stop Trump in VA. Like Harry Enten earlier.

Maddow then said some Dems in VA who are a more educated base could feel honor bound to vote against Trump.

Must be something in exit polling showing this. Fucking idiot Democratic voters if so.

Eugene Robinson on MSNBC talked about Dems crossing over to stop Drumpf in VA. Like Harry Enten earlier.

Maddow then said some Dems in VA who are a more educated base could feel honor bound to vote against Drumpf.

Must be something in exit polling showing this. Fucking idiot Democratic voters if so.

I think the case calling them idiots is weaker than you think it is. Trump is a loose cannon, an x factor. You never want to run against that. I hope Hillary is up to the task.

I'm not saying I think he will win, but I think there's a possibility he could steal the election if he does the right things and enough dumb people support him. Kind of like Bush.

I imagine a lot of Dems in DC's backyard are Very Serious People who don't want Trump as a candidate at all, even if he's easier to beat.

so they rather go with a Neocon, Anti-gay, anti-choice Right Winger?

Democrats should be voting for Trump, this is some dumb shit if they are doing it
Yeah, I'm with you.

I believe that the majority of the human populace to be a bunch of dumbasses

Too many people are saying it, from different news agencies. There has to be something in exit polling numbers they have that is making them say this.

Unless its a huge number of people, exit polling wouldn't pick that up. It seems like people are eye-balling the number of Republicans voting in Dem districts and making that assumption.

Too many people are saying it, from different news agencies. There has to be something in exit polling numbers they have that is making them say this.

Or it could be that it's an interesting narrative?

American media never talks about facts and there was just a major story suggesting that Dems should vote for Rubio.

studyguy

This was brought up on one of the podcasts I listen to, they literally said if you feel strongly enough about putting up a resistance to Trump then go ahead and take advantage of an open primary and vote Rubio if your Dem candidate has a lock.

I'd imagine in their minds they'd rather wholesale pump the brakes on the Trump crazy train before it leaves the primary station. Not that it'll do much but I suppose some people are just that vehemently opposed to Trump out the gate rather than see him flounder along with the GOP as a whole when he clinches the nomination. All in all... fuckery.

Is this a formality that always happens every election, or just because it's a dumpster fire?

Dumpster fire. Poly sci nerds like to speculate about it but one candidate always runs away with it. This time the guy running away with it is so hated the party may try to fuck him over at the convention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom