• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusagari

Trump made a fatal mistake.

The diet racists like the dog whistles but the last thing they want is to actually be tied to someone associating with "actual racists."

Teggy

I don't get you guys. Rubio winning VA, Kasich winning VT and Cruz winning TX would be the best thing ever. It would make it even more likely they'd be going to convention and the Republican party will be ripped apart.

Isn't Virginia one of the states where the suburban/urban areas actually do report later in the night?

That's my memory. I recall McCain and Romney both "leading" in Virginia and then the Northern Virginia numbers coming in at the end and putting Obama over the top.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Hey, did Bernie ever deign to say how he would make it so America wasn't the top country in incarceration by the end of his first term?

Teggy

Didn't he recently say he was in it till all 50 states had decided?

Yeah, he did, he would look pretty bad if he didn't follow through on that. He said he wanted to give everyone a meaningful chance to contribute to the vote. If it becomes mathematically impossible for him to win, I don't know what he will do.

Emarv

Networks will cut away at some point if it's more of the same, there's too much going on tonight.

For sure. It works for both of them. Gives CNN something to show so Wolf doesn't repeat the same line for 45 mins while we wait for polls to close.

Hey, did Bernie ever deign to say how he would make it so America wasn't the top country in incarceration by the end of his first term?

Criminal Justice Reform (changing sentencing, legalizing drugs, as well as focusing more on rehabilitation) and fixing Income Inequality that pushes people towards illicit activity.

Gov. Huckabee: They pushed Trump into committing to the party, but now they won’t stand behind him. I’m sick of D.C.

Tell'em Huckabee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom